S340 Elite Cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
eBay nonsense doesn't ship anywhere he's just listed and is waiting for stock.
ill get back with pricing for the core p1 and v 2 today.

eBay nonsense doesn't ship anywhere he's just listed and is waiting for stock.
ill get back with pricing for the core p1 and v 2 today.
I have an S340 elite bought in Feb 2017 but it is red and black and was the only piece available. Since I didn't like the red, I spray painted only the cable management bar to matte black. Its not perfect but decent enough. Let me know if interested. I can give it at a decent price. I stay in Bangalore so you are free to check the case at my place and then make your decision. Here are a few pics.

Reason why I am willing to sell is because I need a larger case as getting into custom water cooling.

Attachments

• IMG-20170415-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20170415-WA0013.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG-20170415-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20170415-WA0009.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Just for you information guys, I have the SX340 standard version which I got over an year ago from aashirwad. When I went to him last month for a new build, he had the S340 Elite all back for Rs 8400, but as he broke the side glass panel (which is not too hard to do btw), we ended up buying the Corsair 460X for Rs10500. I prefer the Elite, had a slightly difficult time with cable management with the 460X.

Even i am looking for the Elite in white. Bought my Phantom 410 from Aashirwad, he didn't have the white then so had to settle for black. This time i am waiting for the white :).

I need two Elite s
S340 elite comes to Bangalore Roughly on 22nd to 23rd send me reminder or drop me a msg now with name and number along with your requirements and ill keep a note of it and alarm and contact you guys as soon the stocks arriveto distributor.

Good decision on the mobo and processor, what was the cost of each component?
R5 for Rs16k, Giga motherboard 8.7k and the 460x for 10.5k. He didn't have Trident Z RGB so he initially gave the Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400mhz as a standby ram. It wouldn't post so went back again yesterday and got the G Skill ripjaws V as standby. This ram runs at 2933mhz. Will exchange this once I get the TridentZ.

Let me know if u are looking for a GPU i have few 1070's at great prices as dealer wants to clear it off.
Already have the EVGA FTW 1070. Now looking for the kraken x62, the Corsair RMX 650, CM Masterkeys Pro S RGB. Will get these in he next couple of months.

sorry atm i can't ship these because shippign is cost me aroudn 1.2k even through speed post.
unless u know a cheaper variant there isnt much i cant do on shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back