Budget Above 25K S7 or 6s

evilwit

Disciple
Hey guys
Need a new phone.I want something with good storage capacity,good display,battery that lasts for a day.I own a mac.And I like 6s more than s7.That's because of two reasons.One I have never owned an iphone so want to experience it and second since i have a mac so it makes more sense.But the only bummer is the battery life.So what do you guys suggest?

No replies.Seriously?Look guys I don't want you to fight over ios vs android.It's not about that.I just wanna know is it worth it to buy an iphone 6s now?Is the battery long lasting?Like for a day.or shall I wait for few more months for the i7

Battery life
buy iPhone 6s plus 64gb (+version)
If its too large for your hands, imagine you're carrying a powerbank with iPhone 6s

S7 has best of both worlds plus dual sim support. Best camera currently with very good battery life. If you haven't tried iOS anytime, buying S7 makes lot of sense.

If you can wait, wait for iPhone 7, which is best option out of all. See its features, if nothing exciting ;buy S7, it's rates would have stabilized by that time. IPhone 7 is going to cost a lot AFAIK..

Better to wait for ip7, maybe apple will learn something.

the 6s plus i think is too damn big compared to androids for form factor.

the smaller 6s is better but then you lose on camera. BS (!)

I haven't used 6s but used iPhone 6 which had a mediocre battery life to say the least.
I needed a recharge by finish of working hours by 6pm almost every day, expect a 2 to 3hrs SOT at the max. (don't go by reviews saying 10hrs video etc because real life scenario you mostly multitask). Its same with iPhone 5s, in fact I've seen most of the iPhone 6/6s users always carrying a powerbank or using a ugly bulky battery case. Thats why I was suggesting you to buy IPhone 6s plus instead, its anyday better (plus better camera) than ugly battery case or power bank.

IOS and Android 6 have matured to certain extent that the relative advantages of either over other are subtle and subjective but not universal. Let's leave it at that.

The hardware advantages of Android flagships are currently quite decisive over current iOS flagship by a huge margin.
I'm currently using S7 edge which lasts for 1.5d easily, if I compare the hardware advantages apart from battery life,

Dual sim
Better Camera
Extended Storage
Quick Charge (takes half time to charge)
Wireless charging
USB drive connectivity (OTG support)
SAMOLED screen with qhd resolution
I'm not counting faster Chipset, Ram etc
Aesthetically equally good looking (though looks are subjective, but iPhone 6 is the ugliest iPhone ever IMHO)

These hardware features make you feel iPhone 6s is lagging by 2yrs in development, which is quite visible in iPhone sales & Apple stocks depreciation.

Currently other than your affinity to iOS there's no single reason to buy iPhone 6s over Flagship Android. Since you aren't a previous iOS user, I'd suggest you to buy S7 or comparable flagship Android.

Wait for iPhone 7 if you want a even comparison with current flagships and decide.

Last edited:
Hey guys how about a iPhone SE?I know i am coming from a phone that is larger than the SE but I don't why I still wanna try iOS.Heard its got a good battery life also.Any SE owners here?I am just concerned about the the front camera as its around 1MP.So how's its quality?

@ELLIPSIS Sure will try to post a review.Meanwhile enjoy the pic.

Attachments

• rsz_img_0069.jpg
    rsz_img_0069.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 207
Back