FS: Others Saitek R440 Force Feedback Wheel (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3chg33k

Skilled
The package consists of all items that the product was shipped with, which includes the wheel, clamp, pedals and power supply. I no longer have the original box with me, so will be shipping it out in another box.

A video is worth a million words, so you can check out this very item in action below, filmed on November 25, 2017.

I had last used it with Project Cars as well as the Dirt and NFS: Shift series and it works flawlessly on 64-bit Windows 10. I would prefer to get it shipped within Mumbai using Quikr to avoid any hassles of couriering it myself.

Attachments

• R440_TE.jpg
    R440_TE.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 190
  • R440.jpg
    R440.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 174
hold it for a day if possible. Shall check with a friend who was looking for steering for his kid. Also where in mumbai are you located?

hold it for a day if possible. Shall check with a friend who was looking for steering for his kid. Also where in mumbai are you located?

If the person is in Mumbai, then my Quikr listing might be more convenient. They are offering an instant discount, PayTM cashback as well as their promo cashback which works in the buyer's as well as my favour. I wouldn't be able to hold it if someone actually makes the payment. Otherwise, yeah, I would prefer to sell local for the convenience of it.

Yes, I can understand. But how reliable is quickr? I read bad reviews of them like not delivering the items or after taking the payment from buyer, not picking up the product from seller too.

Yes, I can understand. But how reliable is quickr? I read bad reviews of them like not delivering the items or after taking the payment from buyer, not picking up the product from seller too.

I sold an item last Friday, it was picked up on Saturday, was delivered on Sunday with the amount credited to my account on the same day and to my bank account on Monday. Since my personal experience was good, I thought it works well. However, I have since encountered a number of people being circumspect about it, so I don't know whether my case was an exception to the norm.

Last edited:
I haven't received any follow-ups from local buyers, so will wait until Sunday before switching to buyers outside of Mumbai. I have already received communication from 3 people outside Mumbai, so will proceed in chronological order. I will bear shipping expenses equivalent to local shipping (~80 bucks) and the rest will have to be borne by the buyer.

The early contacts have not resulted in a deal due to issues specific to the prospective buyers. I have the item packaged and it weighs in at 4.1 kg with volume of 41x32x32 cm^3, so calculate your shipping costs accordingly using any pincode in Mumbai.

To bring things to a closure, it was delivered to the buyer on Quikr yesterday and the money was credited to my account earlier today. A lot of people had doubts on using Quikr based on the link I had posted, but on the basis of my transactions in the past month, I can't recommend it enough. The 4+ kg item was re-packed by them using additional protection and delivered within 5 days to Hyderabad at less than 100 bucks.

Quikr shipping assistance is for within the city only na? Or they ship anywhere india? Can u start a feedback thread sharing your experiences with quikr and their trading assistance (3rd party payment, packaging and shipping) etc of used goods? I was interested in using their service but after reading terrible reviews skipped it. Also long back it was available only for local (same city) shipping. Dont know whats changed now.

Quikr shipping assistance is for within the city only na? Or they ship anywhere india? Can u start a feedback thread sharing your experiences with quikr and their trading assistance (3rd party payment, packaging and shipping) etc of used goods? I was interested in using their service but after reading terrible reviews skipped it. Also long back it was available only for local (same city) shipping. Dont know whats changed now.

I used Quikr to purchase a Logitech G27. Logistics was GATI and they handled the delivery from Chennai to Mumbai without any hassles. I can confirm that OP's observation is accurate.

guys experienced with quikr pl, start a new feedback thread. I have some questions to ask to clear doubts. May not be appropriate posting in this classified thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back