Saiyo SY-E75 Dual IEM Earphone [Rs :500 Normally 50% Discount Now]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

Having Served You with Great audio for the last few month ,I Present You a Earphone With Killer Perormance and Killer Pricing .100% New Brand And a Great Performer .This Is Like Some Sony Series And Using a Great Design And Built Quality To Last .

The Saiyo SY-E75 IEM With Dual Output Design

2cyh7cx.jpg

Pricing Rs :500/- Shipped All Across India [In Stock]

Ebay Listing Is There " Save Money :p "

The Product :

• This Is a New Design That Combines a IEM And a Traditional Earphone In One Product .Offers Excellent Sound And Noise Isolation To The Level That It Sounds Like a Charm and Yet Retains the Glory .The Sterao Male Connector Is Made Of Metal and The Wire Has a Coat Of Another Wire That Is Again Enclosed In Another Flex Plastic Wire .The Wire Has Two Beads To Adjust the Seperation Of The Wires From Two Side Top And Bottom Oh Yeah :p .The Icing On The Cake Comes With 1 Year Swap Warranty For Any Defects .

The Specs

Lightweight Even When Metal Is Used

Extremely Super Bass

Very Fomfortable And Extremely Reliable

Freq : 6 To 25000 Hz [ Haa Haa Yeah That Wide ]

Impedence : 32 Ohms

Sensitivity : 107 Dbm

How To Buy :

• Please PM Or Write On The Thread
  • Ready Stock For Delivery
  • Ebay Listing Also There Save Money
  • 1 Year Warranty
  • White Grey On Colour
  • Single Universal In Ear Tip "Can Use Any Size Basic IEM Tips If Required .
  • Does Not Slip Out Of The Ear When Jogging And Sports .

Ebay Store

eBay India Store - lynx-india: Consumer Electronic Stuff, Computer Products

Website Listing

Saiyo SY-E75 Dual Design Earplugs [ Super Bass ] ? Lynx-The Electronics & Computer Superstore

Booked Orders " Lets Repeat History and This Time No Waiting"

Amarbir X 1 NOS :p ,Booked ,Paid ,Shipped ,Delivered

Waiting For More Orders .....

Re: Lynx-India - Saiyo SY-E75 Dual IEM Earphone [ PL-11 Killer @ Rs :500 Shipped ]

Guys ,

I Was The One To Introduce PL-11 In India .This Sounds Better Without Burning And If We Burn The Earplugs Using Fah33m Method Its MINDDDDDDDDd BLOWINGGGGGG

Re: Lynx-India - Saiyo SY-E75 Dual IEM Earphone [ PL-11 Killer @ Rs :500 Shipped ]

Amarbir X 1 NOS

Common Sir Ji only 1 NOS :S

naveen58 said:
Amarbir X 1 NOS

Common Sir Ji only 1 NOS :S

Naveen :) ,

Two Holes One Earplugs Enough .More Then 1000 NOs In Stock ,People Local In chandigarh Can Pickup Handful Of Them If You Peeps Like ,Live Demo Any Time There .

Guys ,

The Website Link is Created Now ,will Create a Ebay Link And Entry In The Next 30 Minutes .Cheers ....

Guys ,

Forgot One More Thing ,the Main Driver Has Vents Like the RE2 To Reduce Driver Failure and To Keep It Cool Haa Haa .what a Product

wow

great goin sir.

now waiting for a good coupon on ebay :)

amarbir
i want one. when i'm clicked on ebay link i didnt find pl-11 with rs.500 price tag!

ok ok i have seen u r message after posting.

cri_sss said:
amarbir

i want one. when i'm clicked on ebay link i didnt find pl-11 with rs.500 price tag!

ok ok i have seen u r message after posting.

Sir ,

Would Be Done In The Next 5 Minutes .

Sir ,

Ebay Listing Done Should Be Up And Running In a Little While ,Next In The Line Are Ultra High End But Cheap Priced Headphone From a Good Brand ,Amarbir On The Rocks Today .

Sir what brand is Saiyo :S.Cant find any references to it.any site or anything ? Also there is no information regarding these model anywhere on the net.

Are you sure they are better than PL-11. Cause I doubt , PL-11 is by far the most amazing IEMs under 500-600 bucks (in my opinion).Nothing really beats it , even you know that paaji !

They don't even come with any additional accessories and all ?

FaH33m said:
Sir what brand is Saiyo :S.Cant find any references to it.any site or anything ? Also there is no information regarding these model anywhere on the net.

Are you sure they are better than PL-11. Cause I doubt , PL-11 is by far the most amazing IEMs under 500-600 bucks (in my opinion).Nothing really beats it , even you know that paaji !

They don't even come with any additional accessories and all ?

Well ,

I Will Have Another Brand Soon That Used The Same Camshell Like The Pl-11 But A Better Driver ,This Too Is Excellent .It All DEpends Of The Hype Of The Product .I Will Not Introduce Anything Just for The Sake Of It ,When People Were Running After Pl30 i started Pl-11 .I Have All The Soundmagic Products Also As i Regularly Shipping The Soundmagic And Fiio Combos .

Edit :

• Come What May I Will Sell Soundmagic Only At Thier RRP Rates .But i Will Value Add Other Products To them .

^That is fine paaji and i respect your decision of maintaining RRP pricing . Adding a E3/ E5 to the soundmagic products is a good deal as well :)

FaH33m said:
^That is fine paaji and i respect your decision of maintaining RRP pricing . Adding a E3/ E5 to the soundmagic products is a good deal as well :)

Fah33m ,

A Deal Is a Deal with Value Addition Also .Reducing The RRP Pricing Spoils The Marjin Of The Resellers Under a Person [ distributor ] .Also The Head Direct Consignment Is Now At Delhi Custom Cleared I Might Get It Tommorow I Will Blow The Pl30 Deals Like Anything When It Comes We Are Prepared For This come What May :)

^^ Yes I can understand that. :) Awesome Paaji !! Now ship my stuff as soon as you get it,Ive been waiting for it since months .. hehehe

FaH33m said:
^^ Yes I can understand that. :) Awesome Paaji !! Now ship my stuff as soon as you get it,Ive been waiting for it since months .. hehehe

Take it ,Take IT Fah33M ,

If You Go To Sleep Check Tommorow I Will Have Another Brand Here Tonight Haa Haa .:)

Paaji i will be giving a visit to you at your shop very soon .
i'll try each and everything there and willl post review for everything. You on a high roll these days. :)

wadiya hai. :p

getsetgo_008 said:
Paaji i will be giving a visit to you at your shop very soon .

i'll try each and everything there and willl post review for everything. You on a high roll these days. :)

wadiya hai. :p

Sir ,

You Are WElcome ,I Am Burning Some Earphones In Saiyo For Testing At Store No Tension .Bring your Own songs .

Re: Saiyo SY-E75 Dual IEM Earphone [@ Rs :500 Shipped ]

Guys ,

Anyone Interested In These ,We Can Create a Fab Deal On This For Today ,That Is 50% Off Price On All Orders Booked Today ,But Only Till 12:00 AM Night By TE Time ,you Can Place Orders for This On My Website ,I Assure You You Will Not Be dissappointed At All .

Re: Saiyo SY-E75 Dual IEM Earphone [Rs :500 Shipped 50% Off Today Till Midnight]

^ that means it will be available for 250 Rs???!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back