SAMSUNG 2GB DDR3 RAM 1333mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Again a RAM chip from HP Machine.. As soon as it is removed from HP system, warranty becomes void.

Product : Samsung 2gb PC3 10600U RAM DDR3 1333mhz

Reason for sale : Collecting money to get new gskill ripjaws.

Price : [strike]375[/strike] [strike]350[/strike] SOLD

working fine

Mumbai buyer preferred(always good to deal face to face)

591484df7146c9bdc4.jpg

591484df70cf6b6278.jpg

^^ PMed back...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ronit said:
what about warranty then??

I can give you testing warranty... As you seem to be a mumbai guy, you can collect the RAM from me and check it in your system, if found satisfactory then pay me...

chiragsthakur said:
^^ PMed back...

I can give you testing warranty... As you seem to be a mumbai guy, you can collect the RAM from me and check it in your system, if found satisfactory then pay me...
Being a new ddr3 ram there wont be any issue as for now but what afterwards??

If it was transcend or corsair or a ram from non branded machine then i would have thought of it.

^^ I think its priced at 600 for a out of warranty piece which is quite ok... I am saying out of warranty just because its been removed from a HP system...I am not selling it at a price which is near or equal to price of a new ddr3 ram chip. At the end its your choice, think like What if this works out well for coming 2 years or so (rs.600 compensated), depends upon luck bro. I am selling a piece that is working absolutely fine. Rest depends upon the buyer

I have an extra Samsung 1GB DDR3 Stick 1333mhz along with Above mentioned RAM = combo price would be [strike]850[/strike] 800+shipping... Pics will be shared later today after 6pm

591484dff40cedd0be.jpg

591484dff40fc66a3d.jpg

samsung 1gb ddr3 ram shipped to nish_pinto via DTDC today at 8pm from vikhroli...awaiting payment

bump for 2gb ram

@nish_pinto : payment received

I cannot post it bro..you can see my rig mentioned below.. I have ddr2 system.. this ram was in hp machine which was sold to a third party with 2 gb ram, rest 2gb is the one for sale..... Had a 1gb too, sold it to nishpinto and is working fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back