FS: Home Audio Video Samsung 3D Active Glasses SSG-P41002

Status
Not open for further replies.

G@d of w@r

Skilled
Thanks manusag, I saw ur thread so thought to sell mine too I've gone thru similar story like urs and I got duped by paaji at Thailand, see Reason for sale:

Up for sale is two pieces of Samsung 3d active glasses which was bought in Thailand on 10th Feb 2013. The product is brand new and seal is open.

• Expected Price: Rs 2000 + shipping (Bought at 1300THB x 1.93 = Rs. 2509 selling at a loss since this is useless for me)
  • Shipping charges: 100
  • Description if any: Brand new box packed (sealed open to check if it works with my LED after I reached India)
  • Reason for Sale: That paaji at thailand shop next to namaste tv shop told me that these glasses will work with my Bravia. I have bought this in excitement and after that paaji's confirmation that this will work with my 55" Bravia 3D LED. Upon research on net, I found that these samsung ones which I have bought works on bluetooth technology and the ones which works on Bravia, works on IR technology. This product is useless for me now and hence selling after looking at manusag's thread.
  • Product condition: 10 of 10
  • Purchase Date: 10 Feb,2013
  • Remaining Warranty period: No idea
  • Warranty available in: No idea
  • Invoice Available: no,
  • Shipping from: Mumbai
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer
  • Preferred courier: DTDC
  • Payment options: Cash, bank transfer or Ebay

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

On box it says for all 2011 and 2012 Samsung D,E, ES series LED 3D series TV.

If the compatibility of Battery Type 3D Glasses are RF 3D Active Glasses then it will work.

I searched google, didnt get any compatibility links or forums.

will these work with Samsung 46D6000?

I dont think this will work with Cinama hall for 3D movie cuz in cinema they use non battery ones without IR.

Will this work at cinema halls for 3D shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back