Samsung 840 pro 256 GB @ 15188 - Flipkart

Is it only me who thinks that it is not a good price?

Yep. Looks like that to me! :rolleyes:

Because on Amazon, this drive retails for 233USD which translates to approx. 14.5k INR. For a drive that retails locally with a 2-day shipping and 5 year local warranty, asking for 1k more sounds perfectly fine to me.

ijF0dho.png

^ 6% off how? Is snapdeal trustworthy? Heard of it but never ordered from there.
EDIT: They have CoD available, ordered! :)
EDIT2: The snapdeal page says it has a 3 year warranty (PC) only.
This drive is supposed to have a 5 year warranty. Also, what does that "PC" mean?

^ 6% off how? Is snapdeal trustworthy? Heard of it but never ordered from there.
EDIT: They have CoD available, ordered! :)
EDIT2: The snapdeal page says it has a 3 year warranty (PC) only.
This drive is supposed to have a 5 year warranty. Also, what does that "PC" mean?

Snapdeal might be good, but their their shipping time was really bad from experience, to ship a router from Mumbai to Pune; 9 working days.

No hurries as such. I opted for CoD so there's no tension! Only thing that bugs me is the warranty discrepancy. The guy called for confirmation. I asked him what kind of warranty is this, manufacturer's or what....he said manufacturer's warranty. Samsung service centers should give 5 years warranty as per company's product description. I think I'll take a chance with this.

UPDATE:
Snapdeal turned out to be complete assholes. Here's the story:
I ordered on 6th June when the SSD was still in stock. Opted for CoD of course. Confirmed the order. Got a ship by 11th June on the order tracker.
But on 11th June, the tracker magically says "Returned". Note that Snapdeal hasn't shipped shit. How do I know? Because they always send a mail+message when they ship the item (I ordered another item on 6th June, which followed this process and came along fine). Nothing as such happened in this case. Upon trying to ask customer support and helpline, they give an unimaginative response saying their records show it has been returned. ****ing pricks, they don't even have the guts to say that they failed to deliver because of out-of-stock or something. Assholes.

EDIT: Now I'm back looking for the SSD. Flipkart still the best price (it's Rs. 15318 there right now), or is there a better deal available?

Back