FS: Mobile Samsung Captivate 16GB (8 months old) Extra Battery+Battery Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViKiD

Adept
Selling my 8 months old Samsung Captivate 16 GB.

Let me get straight to the point :

Condition : Great!! Full body scratch guard applied. A few micro scratches on the screen, only visible when you really are hell bent on finding them. No screen guard applied, because i realized the screen barely gets scratched.
I had dismantled it once to improve the sensitivity of the Nav buttons under screen. Peeled off some of the black paint. Working perfectly fine!

The phone is in perfectly working condition. I am running an ICS based ROM right now. Will give a 3 day testing guarantee.

Let me know if you want me to restore it to a stock Gingerbread ROM.

Accessories : The AC charger conked off, so that is not included. Will be including an Extra battery (Samsung original) along with a USB, battery charger. No SD card. Have a mint box (with manuals), took it from a friend for this sale. So the IMEI on the box and the phone will not match. Do not complain about it at some later point of time. Samsung USB cable. No earphones. If you want i can bundle the ear buds which come with Motorola Defy.
A body glove case is also included.

Price : 10k Shipped. (TNT, at buyers risk , i will not take responsibility if anything goes wrong) (Will prefer local buyers)

Pictures :

Slidescreen something.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

UPDATE:

Selling it locally to cousin for 11k.

Second in line is Jacob and then vivek.krishnan.

If not sold, consider me. I'm looking to buy. Need a phone desperately.

Only question. No problem running on Indian Networks right? It won't get locked or something?

After a lot of confusion and disappointment (My apologies Jacob) , im selling it locally.

#comp@ddict yeap, its unlocked to work with any GSM Network.

@ViKiD I understand. After all, as we spoke, you will not be able to refuse you cousin the phone, plus you are getting a better deal too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back