Samsung Captivate -excellent condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech.addict

Skilled
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Samsung Captivate mobile phone.

Samsung i897 Captivate - Full phone specifications

Expected Price: Rs 13,000/-

Time of Purchase: August 2011

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No

Reason for Sale: My friend's phone, he wants to upgrade.

Purchase Invoice Available: No

Product Condition: Excellent. No scratches on the screen, very mild usage marks on the back. Very fine scratches on the sides. Not visible at a distance of 1 feet.

Accessories Included: Original charger, USB cable, Body Glove case, new screen protector.

Product Location: Kolkata

Preferred Courier: DTDC Plus with insurance

Shipping Charges: Free

Payment Options: Bank transfer

Detailed photos: ImageShack(TM) slideshow

Hi

I am interested in buying the phone but have a few queries

1. Is this phone unlocked?

2. What version of android is currently installed?

3. Can you give a week of testing warranty since it has not got any warranty.

4. What is the normal battery life? Any shutdown problems?

5. What is the date of manufacture on the battery?

5. The charger looks a little different. Is it fine to be used in India ? Sorry havent bought a phone from abroad so dont know.

Also, I see that there is no purchase invoice, is there any particular reason for that?

Thanks

MnVn

Replies are in bold:

msankadi said:
Hi

I am interested in buying the phone but have a few queries

1. Is this phone unlocked? Yes, used by my friend for last 3 month with Reliance GSM

2. What version of android is currently installed? Gingerbread 2.3.4, Continuum

3. Can you give a week of testing warranty since it has not got any warranty I generally provide 3 days testing warranty. Also in this period you are not allowed to flash any ROM, you can however test the phone for full functionality in any way.

4. What is the normal battery life? Any shutdown problems? Battery life is normal as with large screen androids, about one day with heavy use. No shutdown problem

5. What is the date of manufacture on the battery? 08/2010

5. The charger looks a little different. Is it fine to be used in India ? Sorry havent bought a phone from abroad so dont know. It's a charger with US pins, you need to get an adapter for this (available for 50 Rs with local electric shops. Else I have a Indian charger (non-original) you can take that

Also, I see that there is no purchase invoice, is there any particular reason for that? Purchased from ebay.

Thanks

MnVn

Hi

Thanks for the elaborate reply. I am assuming the following,and given these I will transfer the money and finalize the deal:

1. During the 3 days warranty I can install as many apps as I want, just no new ROMs
2. Please provide me the Indian dupli charger as well (along with the original one - fpr which I will buy the converter)
3. There are no other flaws apart from the ones you already mentioned - Fine scratches on the bottom and sides
4. You are providing the body glove case and a new screen protector as a part of the deal

Please let me know the bank details so I can transfer the money (assuming above hold true). Could you please clarify if you are including the original earphones and any memory card ?

Thx
MnVn

msankadi said:
Hi

Thanks for the elaborate reply. I am assuming the following,and given these I will transfer the money and finalize the deal:

1. During the 3 days warranty I can install as many apps as I want, just no new ROMs Correct

2. Please provide me the Indian dupli charger as well (along with the original one - fpr which I will buy the converter) The Indian charger is not free - as I use it for charging my phone. But you don't need it if you buy a converter plug. Also you can plug the charger in the power strips for PCs. They usually have multiple pin type sockets

3. There are no other flaws apart from the ones you already mentioned - Fine scratches on the bottom and sides Correct

4. You are providing the body glove case and a new screen protector as a part of the deal Correct. The bodyglove case is not new.

Please let me know the bank details so I can transfer the money (assuming above hold true).

Could you please clarify if you are including the original earphones and any memory card ? No earphone and memory card. Everything that is included is mentioned in the thread.

Thx

MnVn

Where are yo located?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

See pictures 2,3,4,5,6 which shows the scratches and usage marks. If you want more picture let me know I can send you in the evening. I want you to be satisfied before buying. I don't want you to complain after purchasing from me :) .

I think and hope considering your Itrust and historical deals, I think I am fine with the set of questions I have asked. I am located in Bangalore.

Please provide me the bank details so that I can transfer the money.

MnVn

Sold to msankadi. Will ship tomorrow after the payment reflects in my account.

Money received. Will be sent today.

Phone shipped through DTDC Plus with insurance. Tracking no. PMed. Since it is insured pls check the contents with the declaration attached with the package before accepting the same. In case of any problems give me a call.

Received the phone the next day it was shipped...

Perfectly packed and in the expected condition...awesome seller...leaving itrust...would love to deal again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back