Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Until March 2021
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not using as intended during purchase
Had pre-ordered it from Samsung Online Store in March and thus under warranty until March 2021.

Had used it for about 4-5 days before WFH became the norm.

Attachments

• Pack.jpg
    Pack.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 259
  • Tips.jpg
    Tips.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 265
  • Buds.jpg
    Buds.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
Is it with indian warranty?? Any issue currently. I have heard its not comfortable to wear it for longtime

Yeah, it was purchased from the Samsung Online Store and they offer 12 months warranty.

For TWS buds, I think the experience is totally dependent on your ear structure and thus how well they fit. If they fit well, then there is absolutely no comfort issue because these are one of the lightest buds I have used.

Personally, I used the ear tips from my Sennheiser earphones because they locked much better to my ear. Only thing is that any third-party tips must fit the charging case.

Getting multiple offers of 6k + shipping which is akin to low-balling. So, request you to get in touch if you have a genuine offer in mind. I have no compulsion to sell but for the fact that I have no use for it until things return to normal.

Withdrawing it from sale as I have a Samsung device now and the buds actually work much better with Samsung's scalable codec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back