Budget 15-20K Samsung Galaxy M21 or Nokia 6.3 - which one to get?

vishalrao

Global Moral Police
Skilled
How's Samsung M21 with its 6000 mAh battery?! I'm tempted to get this if not Nokia 6.3

Any issues/complaints for Samsung OS/customisations of Android, like any ads or play store limitations or annoyances?

I'm mostly interested in stock android or annoyance-free android experience.

I don't do gaming and not much media consumption, just whatsapp/email mostly.

Any comparisons between the two? Pros and Cons?

Looking to replace my ageing nokia 6.1 plus with a samsung this time. How's the m21 as a daily driver for calls, youtube and genereal media consumption?
On amazon, there are a plenty of people reporting network problems with the phone and phone heating badly. How true are these claims?
Also, is the speaker volume loud enough for youtube videos or just passable?

Looking to replace my ageing nokia 6.1 plus with a samsung this time. How's the m21 as a daily driver for calls, youtube and genereal media consumption?
On amazon, there are a plenty of people reporting network problems with the phone and phone heating badly. How true are these claims?
Also, is the speaker volume loud enough for youtube videos or just passable?

Network issue may be due to low SAR Value (good for health but little bad for Network)

Phone is good as a daily driver no heating issues but I don't game.

Speakers volume is pretty loud I've never tried earphones with it.

I've not faced network problems but I hardly go outside my home in these pandemic days.
Is the video autofocus of this phone really bad like the say?
My mother's moto g4 screen cracked a bit and thinking of replacing it. Or any other suggestion. There's Redmi but its ips screen and she doesn't seem to want to buy Chinese, but maybe I can convince. Only needs to have good functional camera and speaker and such should be fine

Vishal, how's the battery life with LTE all the time? I may have to buy an inexpensive phone for calls, email, general web browsing, YT.
Does it lag for such simple tasks?
Zero gaming, very occasional photos of documents at most. Nothing else.

Yeah no lag for such usage.

Battery life is very slightly reduced with lte compared to wifi but you can still get 3 days between charges with moderate usage.

Samsung Galaxy M21 Gives large battery power and an AMOLED display, that provides a good multimedia experience in sunlight it will be clear, and display colors will be good for sure.
Its processor is also good but you will heat it there.

Nokia provides you LCD displays that are also good but not as Amoled, its processor good compared to Exynos.
Battery power average, and won’t heat much in sunlight you can feel less colors in the display.

Rest specs are the same except in camera, Nokia front camera 13MP, Rear 24 MP + 12 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP, and Samsung front camera 20M, Rear 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP.

I’ll prefer Samsung because it has a nice customer service centre feedback.
Large Battery and AMOLED display gives you a good experience.

@vishalrao
I'm also getting a new phone and have shortlisted M21 & M31. Usage is minimum to moderate and occasionally heavy. As per reviews on youtube & some other forums M21's fingerprint is not as fast or optimized as on M31. Has that issue been resolved ?
And what about low-light camera performance ? If M21's okay on these 2 front at least then I'll go for it otherwise i'll buy M31.
Thanks.

Back