Samsung Galaxy Note 2

After purchasing Apple Iphone 5 for my sister http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/everyday-show-off-thread-57621/p307/ , it seemed that it was she who was getting all the attention and people did not look at my poor old Optimus Black . So i thought it was time for me to get a better phone . I was always attracted to big displays and the first phone to come in mind was the original Note 1 which is 10k cheaper then note 2 . But after considering my uses and new added functions and sexy looks i decided it is worth adding 10k . Even though iphone purchase had left a big hole in my pocket i went ahead with the Note 2 purchase . Now i have two holes in my pockets . Can anyone lend me some money for food :p Anyway have a look at these sexy images .....

captureqyc.jpg

I can provide you food but can you put another hole in your pocket, means get a note 2 for me too brother.
Congrats. Post reviews. Will be getting one.

Congo! Im thinking of getting one for myself but waiting for prices to hover ~ 32k. Guess the Festive could make my wishes come true!
@ultimatebasher, from where are you getting it for 29k?

Last edited by a moderator:
A person I know deals in samsung mobiles and gets some discount. He can get a Galaxy S2 for 19k or so. Brand new with warranty. Only problem, because of such low cost, he is already backordered on other things. He is kind of getting this piece for me at the earliest cause I liked bugged him for a long time :p

A person I know deals in samsung mobiles and gets some discount. He can get a Galaxy S2 for 19k or so. Brand new with warranty. Only problem, because of such low cost, he is already backordered on other things. He is kind of getting this piece for me at the earliest cause I liked bugged him for a long time :p

Wow S2 for 19k with warranty is great deal bro..And does your friend have Note 1?
If yes..How much will he quote?

how does it feel in the hand and jeans pocket??can you operate it one handed? for eg use your thumb to open notification bar at top of screen and then close it with your thumb all the way from the bottom of the screen....dosen't it feel awkward holding such a big thing ear your face while talking??:lol:

how does it feel in the hand and jeans pocket??can you operate it one handed? for eg use your thumb to open notification bar at top of screen and then close it with your thumb all the way from the bottom of the screen....dosen't it feel awkward holding such a big thing ear your face while talking??:lol:

It fits alright in my medium size hands and fits perfectly in my jeans[32] as well.
One hand operation is possible for making calls and text messages,however a full fledge use is only possible via both the hands.
At the start of my ownership,i did feel a tad weird holding the phone when on a call,especially within prying eyes,but in the end i became used to the size.

Wow S2 for 19k with warranty is great deal bro..And does your friend have Note 1?
If yes..How much will he quote?
He does have note 1 as well but the main thing is he is heavily back ordered. He is currently tending to those orders. I will still try asking him. From what I realize, its quite less, about 22k or so

@ultimabasher wow 29k for note 2 ! Now thats a baller deal. Its like putting salt on my injuries :O . I was not getting note 2 at that low cost even without bill .

It indeed is. Only thing, it will still take about a week for me to get the phone.

I don't think it's 29k, the Note I is just around the same price.

Dont worry. I am definitely not buying note 1. Its the note 2. I will show you when I get the phone.

Earlier Samsung store owners had the option to get a 50%discount on every 11th phone they bought. Which can be used either for store demos or their personal use. But last I know they had stopped this scheme. My cousin got a few phones at very cheap rates this way.
Anyways Congrats Rohan on your Note 2. And @ultimabasher just be careful. Most of the times things which appear too good to be true are not true.
Please check the Note 2 when you receive it for 1)Make sure its not a developer handset which memory card not working or less onboard storage.
2)Check the IMEI no to confirm its Indian piece not some international one.
and njoy ;-)

At the moment i dont keep the phone in my jeans since no shop here yet have a cover for this new phone . Will get it in few days or order online . But this will fit in the jeans nicely since its super slim for such a big device . Also the titanium grey versions looks more durable then the white . To be honest you have to use both your hands but once you start using it you would fall in love :p .

congrats rohit... friends can u help me with the best buy price now in bangalore or chennai...
right now on a online site gadgetworld.in it is selling at 37k....

can i wait for some more time till diwali... will it come to 35k during diwali????? or wait till new year for the prices to come down..

Earlier Samsung store owners had the option to get a 50%discount on every 11th phone they bought. Which can be used either for store demos or their personal use. But last I know they had stopped this scheme. My cousin got a few phones at very cheap rates this way.
Anyways Congrats Rohan on your Note 2. And ultimabasher just be careful. Most of the times things which appear too good to be true are not true.
Please check the Note 2 when you receive it for 1)Make sure its not a developer handset which memory card not working or less onboard storage.
2)Check the IMEI no to confirm its Indian piece not some international one.
and njoy ;-)
@onlyravi
Yep, will make sure of all that. The reason I am going ahead with it is that the guy has been working in my office more than 8 years now so I know he is not going anywhere :p. Secondly, he was giving the S3 for 28k and I have a person sitting right next to me who has got it from it and its working fine. The guy mostly deals only in office and has helped people with replacements as well ( yeah well, poop happens sometimes). The guy dealing is in the same process and sits right behind me :p. I am being as cautious as I can. I mean 29k, good price for the phone but still not cheap

Back