Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launched in India for Rs. 58300

The Knight

Knight is coming
Adept
Samsung-Galaxy-Note-4.jpg

Samsung has launched the Galaxy Note 4, the company’s latest flagship Note series smartphone in India as expected. It was unveiled at IFA last month and packs a 5.7-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) QHD Super AMOLED display, powered by a 2.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor with Adreno 420 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with new Samsung UI. Instead of Exynos variant for its earlier smartphones including last year’s Note 3, Samsung has launched the Snapdragon variant in India. It has a new back cover and a metal frame.

It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with Smart OIS and a 3.7-megapixel front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture. It has S Pen Stylus, Finger Scanner for a secure, biometric screen locking feature and mobile payments, S Health 3.5 and more. It has 3200 mAh battery with Ultra Power Saving Mode. We went hands-on with the Note 4 at the announcement last month.

At the launch, Asim Warsi, VP, Mobile & IT, Samsung India said,

The launch of Galaxy Note 4 highlights Samsung’s commitment to deliver iconic and differentiated products. The new device exhibits people inspired innovation with its unique combination of an enhanced S Pen, large and vivid display and superior productivity features to provide the most refined Galaxy experience to our customers.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 specifications

• 5.7-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super AMOLED display
  • 2.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor with Adreno 420 GPU
  • 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
  • Android 4.4 (KitKat)
  • 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS and Ultra HD video recording
  • 3.7MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture, 120 degree wide angle lens
  • 8.5 mm thick and weighs 176 grams
  • Infrared LED for smart TV remote
  • S Health 3.5, Finger Scanner, UV, Heart Rate Monitoring
  • 4G LTE-A Cat.6 / 3G HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (HT80) MIMO PCIe , Bluetooth v4.1 LE / ANT+, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou , USB2.0, MHL 3.0
  • 3200mAh Battery
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes in frost white, charcoal black, bronze gold and blossom pink colors and is priced at Rs. 58,300. MRP of the smartphone is Rs. 61,500. It will be available from across India starting from October 17th. It comes with 2GB of free data per month for Vodafone customers who are not active on data packs and Vodafone customers with active data packs will get 1GB of free data per month for two months. It is available till April 30th 2015.

Way way way over priced.

Potencial owners are better sutied to wait for couple of months before buying this.

However, they have launched with Sd 805 which is 64bit enabled CPU. Finally some sense from Samsung.

45k in a month is nearly impossible. Perhaps a quarter it will/should stay like that. Or else they stand loosing early adopter base.

market prices will be lower then the MRP, one two months and we should see a good 4/5k off ... i would def recommend holding on for now

^^

You recommend holding off for now and buy this later on???. :) :). Why? I still don't see what this does more than my Note 3 N9005. :). I would recommend peeps to buy the N9005 and be happy.

if someone wants the latest yes.. lol.. the 5s is a great phone but people will still buy the 6.. same goes for the note 3.. hahaha great phone. but its not a "4" hahaha

Qhd display, finger scanner and better camera with ois.... These are the major differences between note 3 and note 4. Of course SD processor on the Indian version comparing exynos on note 3!

Qhd Display on a 5.7". I saw the phone in person, yet to get an impact. Not considering the battery impact though.
Finger Scanner. :) :)
Camera with OIS. Good.

I said N9005. Which is a SD 801.

N9005 is still a good buy,the only thing missing is the OIS. Rest who uses all those sensors . Price will definitely come down in 2 to 3 months to around45k-47k .

N9005 has SD800 right?? and not 801
Hope atleast the prices of Note 3 come down.
But i dont think that is going to happen as it will be more value for money than ever.

In India, it was octa core version only... So N4 is better upgrade for N3 users... But any phones beyond 50K, no worth at all... Doesn't matter whether it's plastic or bendgate :)

Still we wont get the Snapdragon version in India. I wonder Why,maybe it less money minting for Samsung.

Back