Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launched in India for Rs. 58300

Note 4 in India is the Snapdragon 805 variant this time around. Sadly, the Exynos 5433 performs better than Snapdragon 805[DOUBLEPOST=1413377629][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd rather buy the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro.

For many Note series buyers, the S-Pen is the key differentiator. If you just need a good phablet, then Vibe Z2 pro is a good choice although its based on the older Snapdragon 801.

Last edited:
For many Note series buyers, the S-Pen is the key differentiator. If you just need a good phablet, then Vibe Z2 pro is a good choice although its based on the older Snapdragon 801.

I had the OG Note and the Note 2, both on launch days and know a lot of people who are Note users and trust me not many people use the S-pen that frequently.
Waiting for your review and the phone to become available again and probably price to come down as well, although it seems like a bargain when looking at other flagships.

^^ Both the Snapdragon 805 and Exynos 5433 variants of Note 4 has 4G LTE support. I think the issue might be that the 4G services currently on offer in India are not compatible.

^ Most of the operators won't use it for LTE, Since it has been traditionally used for 2G and 3G. Last i heard, Videocon will roll out FDD-LTE technology on 1800Mhz. I guess we could operators such as Idea Providing 4G on that band.

Is this phone being sold online at any reputable sites, I thought Samsung was against banning online sales.
My friend went to a Samsung store where it's (understandably) priced at 58300. They told him it's an octa core Snapdragon processor (Samsung India site suspiciously omits processor information from specs).

P.S. - They also told him that getting his S4's firmware updated at service center will fix its overheating problem. Of course, they will charge a nominal fee since phone is out of warranty.

Is this phone being sold online at any reputable sites, I thought Samsung was against banning online sales.
My friend went to a Samsung store where it's (understandably) priced at 58300. They told him it's an octa core Snapdragon processor (Samsung India site suspiciously omits processor information from specs).

P.S. - They also told him that getting his S4's firmware updated at service center will fix its overheating problem. Of course, they will charge a nominal fee since phone is out of warranty.
Course it's available on eBay, http://www.ebay.in/itm/Deal-New-Imp...62797?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item20ee822fcd

The only Samsung phone which I could not find on eBay is Alpha.

Back