Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launched in India for Rs. 58300

Yeah, Govt is now giving the 1800 Mhz and 900 or 800 Mhz bandwidth .
Main point

“The coverage in 900 MHz is roughly double that in 1800 MHz. The reduction in capital and operational expenditure could be as much as 40 per cent. Operations in the 800 MHz band enjoy similar advantages

Suprised to hear they're offering these bands, always though the state wanted them for itself. They must be hard up for cash.

If u are an avid gamer better go with iphone 6 or 6+,,,,i hate ios but the gaming benchmarks are double that of note 4 as stupid samsung put in a qhd display

My friend went to a Samsung store where it's (understandably) priced at 58300. They told him it's an octa core Snapdragon processor (Samsung India site suspiciously omits processor information from specs).
AFAIK there is no OCTA-CORE Snapdragon, SDs only have Quadcore as of now :)

Not true anymore. Snapdragon 615 is an Octa Core.

That said, there are only two variants of Note 4, one with Snapdragon 805 which is a Quad core and another one with an Exynos 5433 which is an Octa core.
The Exynos variant is the better performer of the two.

Not true anymore. Snapdragon 615 is an Octa Core.

That said, there are only two variants of Note 4, one with Snapdragon 805 which is a Quad core and another one with an Exynos 5433 which is an Octa core.
The Exynos variant is the better performer of the two.

Exynos has a faster CPU but way slower GPU. Also Adreno drivers are way better than Mali. From the specs posted on the site, it appears india is getting Qualcomm which actually a good thing.

[DOUBLEPOST=1414689470][/DOUBLEPOST]
If u are an avid gamer better go with iphone 6 or 6+,,,,i hate ios but the gaming benchmarks are double that of note 4 as stupid samsung put in a qhd display
If you are an avid gamer, get the gear vr headset. You will forget the iphone forever. It really is that good an experience. Also gear VR works only on Qualcomm adreno.

Exynos has a faster CPU but way slower GPU. Also Adreno drivers are way better than Mali. From the specs posted on the site, it appears india is getting Qualcomm which actually a good thing.

If you are an avid gamer, get the gear vr headset. You will forget the iphone forever. It really is that good an experience. Also gear VR works only on Qualcomm adreno.

I am saying based on a person who wants a premium device too.............

See the benchmarks.
latest exynos 5433 has mali-t760 which smokes adreno 420 in graphics.
CPU single core performance almost same as both are based on a57,,,but in multicore exynos is ahead again.

cyclone core of iphone/ipad smokes both in single core badly and most of other cpu scores
povervrsgx gpu of apple is the best gpu around,,a close second is tegra k1(denver core)

K1 is not present on phones because it a resource hungry processor.

K1 + QHD will require a very large battery.

Also its based on 28 nm ,,,thats the reason for such inefficiency.
Best gpu right now is povervr gx series.But apple has a huge share in the company so others cannot use it.

Too bad:mad:

^How do you say its useless and stupid? LG, samsung, motorola and google all are stupid? if i\m not wrong, lenova vibe z2 pro has QHD model with SD 801 and performance is good...

^How do you say its useless and stupid? LG, samsung, motorola and google all are stupid? if i\m not wrong, lenova vibe z2 pro has QHD model with SD 801 and performance is good...

Go and check benchmarks,,let me help u here

68381.png

68382.png
68383.png
68384.png
68386.png
68387.png
68388.png
68390.png
68391.png

The cpu benchmarks of note 4 are even worse.
:mad:[DOUBLEPOST=1414869028][/DOUBLEPOST]Notice the poor results,onscreen due to qhd screen extra pixels,,my point being that qhd is overkill for snapdragon 805

Back