Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launched in India for Rs. 58300

Yep,me too, I think all phones since past two years-the flagships are just fine, and I don't game so no real issues here.id love that qhd screen!

How many high end graphics games do people seriously buy and play on a mobile phone? Most people play the usual casual time passers only. People that serious about games the on move would still not use an iPhone or iPad or Note 4 or some other tablet for that purpose.

How many high end graphics games do people seriously buy and play on a mobile phone? Most people play the usual casual time passers only. People that serious about games the on move would still not use an iPhone or iPad or Note 4 or some other tablet for that purpose.

Well my first post was its best if u are an avid gamer.............i don't even play candy crush and fine with a lowly xperia mini with 512 mb ram.
But there are people who play games and i wrote this for those guys.

Objectivity has to be used here,,,iphone 6 plus seems to have best on screen performance at this point and cost same as note 4.Sure it has no micro sd,uses clumsy itunes,no optimization options vs android,,screen cannot compete with samsung in pixels,it has no stylus.

So choice is yours,,,for me i couldn't care less.Buying anything more than a moto g is overkill for me,,i rather buy a dap worth 800$ than a cellphone.[DOUBLEPOST=1414909287][/DOUBLEPOST]
For most people, myself included, benchmarks don't mean squat.

Then why not buy last years note 3,,it will also get android 5,,or even moto e which will get that too.
:hungry:[DOUBLEPOST=1414909401][/DOUBLEPOST]
^So note 4 poor results because of QHD and what about note 3? The same onscreen shows, note 3 almost similar to note 4...?

Because note 3 has 1920*1080 screen while note 4 has 2500*1400 approx(find the exact figure urself)
So all the gain in gpu was wasted powering more pixels:mad:

^^
Well, my point is that you are making your point on the assumption that there is a class of people who play high end games on a mobile phone. But you show me games with graphics that are on par with the likes of GFXBench 3.0 and a class of people who are serious enough to buy and play those games. That category simply doesn't exist yet. There are a number of challenges to solve before serious gaming can pick up on mobile. Like for example battery life and game controls. Some time in future, people might be using their phones as a serious gaming platform, but we still have some time before we go there.

I am a gamer myself (though not addicted to gaming) and my main source of entertainment is games. I have a high end PC as well as last gen consoles and a PSP. I will buy XB One and PS4 when I see good exclusives coming out. I still do not play anything more than Temple run, Fruit Ninja, Hill Climb racing or some puzzle games when I do play on a mobile phone. And yeah, I have tried out the graphics intensive games on both Android and iOS platforms and they don't take my fancy.

For the time being, I am fine as long as my phone has a powerful CPU and a powerful enough GPU to handle high res video and the standard games that I play for 15 min~30 min on the move.

^^
Well, my point is that you are making your point on the assumption that there is a class of people who play high end games on a mobile phone. But you show me games with graphics that are on par with the likes of GFXBench 3.0 and a class of people who are serious enough to buy and play those games. That category simply doesn't exist yet. There are a number of challenges to solve before serious gaming can pick up on mobile. Like for example battery life and game controls. Some time in future, people might be using their phones as a serious gaming platform, but we still have some time before we go there.

I am a gamer myself (though not addicted to gaming) and my main source of entertainment is games. I have a high end PC as well as last gen consoles and a PSP. I will buy XB One and PS4 when I see good exclusives coming out. I still do not play anything more than Temple run, Fruit Ninja, Hill Climb racing or some puzzle games when I do play on a mobile phone. And yeah, I have tried out the graphics intensive games on both Android and iOS platforms and they don't take my fancy.

For the time being, I am fine as long as my phone has a powerful CPU and a powerful enough GPU to handle high res video and the standard games that I play for 15 min~30 min on the move.

I am with u as i told i still use xperia mini even though i can buy iphone today or note 4 for the matter.
For your requirement i won't go beyond nexus 5 if u can live without micro sd and a mediocre camera.

Flagships are a waste of money for 99.99% people

Because note 3 has 1920*1080 screen while note 4 has 2500*1400 approx(find the exact figure urself)
So all the gain in gpu was wasted powering more pixels:mad:
did you read my question? Anyways, according to you, even note 3 pairing with SD801/ A330 is stupid decision because of full HD? After all both model provides same onscreen performance right ?

did you read my question? Anyways, according to you, even note 3 pairing with SD801/ A330 is stupid decision because of full HD? After all both model provides same onscreen performance right ?

U are being a blind fanboy now.
Be objective,,everything has its strength and weakness.

And u would be blind to not acknowledge that iphone simply has the fastest processor at this moment(arm based).

Similarly i love android due to customizations and open system and ability to save money by using cracked apk's:hungry:
Also i am not willing to spend so much money on a smartphone,,i rather buy moto g if i don't play graphic intense games.

If u want full hd,get nexus 5..............if u want qhd then move to nexus 6,motorola droid turbo or note 4.
If u want the absolute best frame rates for ur games,get iphone 6.

Different people,different choices.I would stay with xperia mini till it dies:p

^no man, it's not about fanboism or whatever you want to say... By my question is based on whatever so called your assumptions... That all these people are stupid because they choose wrong choice,design...

So based on your assumption, even adreno330 is not enough for full HD screen.

Anyways I do knew, different people and different opinion

^no man, it's not about fanboism or whatever you want to say... By my question is based on whatever so called your assumptions... That all these people are stupid because they choose wrong choice,design...

So based on your assumption, even adreno330 is not enough for full HD screen.

Anyways I do knew, different people and different opinion

Stupidity is 99.9 % people buying note4/iphone without knowing their strengths and weaknesses.
Both sets have equally stupid people.

It was just a figure of speech.

AND adreno 330 is good but it has half the performance of gt660 series of povervrsgx gpu and even tegra k1.
Even adeno 420 falls short,,,the only thing is is that much power required??

Answer is debatable:rolleyes:

Back