FS: Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note (Perfect Condition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Hey guys selling a perfect Condition Samsung Galaxy Note. Check the details below.

• Product Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 16GB
  • Expected Price: Rs 26000 (yeah I know its 1k higher than some other sales here, but read description on condition )
  • Shipping charges: Rs.500
  • Manufacturer page URL: Bah, you know what you are buying....

• Description if any: This is my sis's Samsung Galaxy Note. Bought on 17th Feb 2012. So exactly 3 months old. Always used in MicroFibre pouch. There are zero scratches on the phone. There are zero dings on the phone. Its perfectly maintained. Scratch guard applied on Day one. Free FLIP cover is unused and still sealed packed as you can see in the pictures. The phone is in same condition as it will be out of box. It has never been rooted (I didnt root it on purpose as sis is not a power user). Its running last official Indian OTA Gingerbread ROM. You can root and install custom rom yourself if you want.
​

• What do you Get : Phone, Original Box and packaging, Original Accessories with unused Flip cover and unused earbuds. I wil throw in one imported Mercury Appcase imported case (its very high quality case worth $20, black colour ) as I have an extra case.

• Reason for Sale: Bought HTC One X for sis as Note was turning out to be difficult to handle for her due to the size of the phone.

• Product condition: 9.9999999 of 10
  • Purchase Date: 17/2/2012
  • Remaining Warranty period: 9 Months
  • Warranty available in: Yes, Samsung India Warranty and My personal Guarantee about the condition of the phone. It is as I say it is.
  • Invoice Available: Yes

Basic information about myself

• Shipping from: Mumbai
  • Shipping to: Mumbai buyers preferred, but will ship all over India.
  • Payment : NEFT online Bank transfer, Cash on Pickup, Cash deposit in any HDFC bank branch.

Here are the images
q3VLD.jpg
z7GWg.jpg
r9tQw.jpg
15Wqg.jpg
RjAcY.jpg
VkCa0.jpg
GuuPG.jpg
iPKOm.jpg
FusJk.jpg
6R9H9.jpg
tF1JS.jpg
tnpez.jpg

This is Bikey's! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT sell to anyone else :p

Sent from my lil Captivate using Tapatalk 2

Holy Moly! Didnt expect this much interest....
Ok I might not be able to reply to everyone's PMs immediately today. So here is the deal.
As of now, Bikey is first in line and he is mostly taking it.
If for some reason he backs out which is unlikely considering recent sms exchanges between us, I will update here. In any case, you will know for sure if this is sold or still available tomorrow. So till then consider it on hold for Bikey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back