FS: Mobile Samsung Galaxy Phones at discount (shipped directly by Samsung)

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3chg33k

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
NA
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jun 27, 2019
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Profit!
I have access to a corporate offer which enables me to purchase Samsung Galaxy devices at a significant discount which are then directly shipped by Samsung. In addition, there is a 1-year insurance for accidental and liquid damage protection (from HDFC) worth 1800.

The prices are over 10% lower in some cases compared to Flipkart/Amazon. I will be taking a cut of about 1.5%, so the invoice price be lower by that proportion.

I am accepting only 2 orders at a time (until the product is shipped) because I am unsure about the offer limits.

Buyer has to go first with the bank transfer. My involvement doesn't go beyond ordering the product, so I will not be responsible for any product issues, which have to be taken up with Samsung.

Note that the invoice will be in your name. In case any order is cancelled by Samsung before shipping, I will refund the amount in full.

Price (including commission):
A30 (4/64 GB): 14200
M30 (4/64 GB): 15215
A50 (4/64 GB): 16950
M30 (6/128 GB): 18250
A50 (6/64 GB): 19700
A70 (6/128 GB): 27150
S10e (6/128 GB): 48120
S10 (8/128 GB): 57500

Update: Removed M40 from the list because it isn't under discount. The list is only indicative and all other Galaxy mobiles being sold presently are available. Some like the Note 8 are priced lower on Amazon/Flipkart, so those devices are not worth it. If you are interested in any other Galaxy device, then let me know.

Attachments

• S.png
    S.png
    203.2 KB · Views: 229
  • A.png
    A.png
    225.8 KB · Views: 239
  • M.png
    M.png
    209.3 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
I dam sure there would be many members here on the forum who will do it for free just to help the fellow members not like u who want to make 1.5% out of the members pockets.

Also the S10 local market price is 57.5k and S10E 47k. I am sure one can buy the other model for same or lesser price u mention in your first post.

I have been as transparent as possible. I am simply presenting an option for anyone interested. I have purchased devices in the past for my acquaintances without any charge, but can't extend that to public Internet forums, especially if I am going to spend time on it.

The insurance is an added benefit from Samsung even if the price is the same. There are no online portals selling at the said prices. If someone can get it at the same price without insurance, after bargaining with a local dealer, then that's fine as well.

I don't mind if no one goes ahead with this deal. If someone is going to do it for free, then I will close this thread as it wouldn't serve any purpose. In most cases, the charge would be about 200-300 bucks for getting the device delivered at home with warranty, insurance while saving thousands.

At the end of the day, I am still risking my account as well as registering high-value transactions on my account/card.

Last edited:
I think the OP is free to do what he wants. TBH he's written correctly about the transaction risk (IT audits!?) side of the deal for him, along with this.
Now I too have the account he says he has, and without any upside, wouldn't open my account to 'deposits'. Who knows where they come from. In the past, I have had banks call me even though someone else ran off with a small loan. I mean, why would I be responsible/linked to such a situation? Well, that guy had sent me money right after taking a small loan. The bank guys took solid words and blocking, else they had resorted to spamming me. Not that I care, I am not accountable for such a thing, but it doesn't mean the risk is diminished. And for services, no lunch is free. Advice even isn't. Delidding is not. So if someone wants a fancy Intel de-lid with a factory-like re-lid, I offer it for a fee. If someone wants me to take customs risk getting things from across borders, why do it for nothing?

Just a practical standpoint - feel free to argue it. In an ideal world, where there are no taxmen harassing simple taxpaying guys like me, etc. I wouldn't mind said import risk. Righto? Escrow isn't free in today's day and age.

And about price - if the market is a better place, surely, people will vote with their right to abstain from engaging with a facilitator.

this is from Samsung corporate website

And that's the first thing I have mentioned in my post. Considering that there is much ado about nothing, I will only take 2-3 orders if anyone is interested. If you know someone with access to the corporate offer who is willing to buy for you, then that's a better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back