Samsung Galaxy S (Brand New+1yr warranty+bill) For Just Rs.26,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankur

Adept
Bought the Samsung Galaxy S today. But didnt like it, expected a lot more from it. Got it For Rs.27,700. Selling it for Rs.27000. All the accessories are untouched. Phone is not used more than half an hour. Life Timer is 0.

Date of Purchase: 6th August '10.
Bought for: Rs 27700
Warranty : Complete 1 year.

Selling for : [STRIKE]Rs.27000[/STRIKE] Rs. 26,500 strictly non-negotiable.

Delhi Buyers only who can pickup the phone from my place. Shipping can also be done at buyers risk, i'll pay the 50% of the actuals.
Please confirm today itself if you want to buy it. Price is really good.

Pics:
dscf0155e.jpg

dscf0156ji.jpg

dscf0159gb.jpg

Re: Samsung Galaxy S (Brand New)

dude new galaxy is 27k .. ur price is non negotiable agreed, but it cant be the same as the price of a new one !!

i bought it for Rs.27,700. you can slearly see that from the bill. i've attached the pic of the same.

i understand u got it for 27.7 .. when it launched it was available at 28500 but its now available for 27000.. so that is what u should take into account .. the question is why will some one buy an open piece at 27 when he/she can get a new one at the same price..

price it slightly lower and it will sell .

khanvis2009 said:
i understand u got it for 27.7 .. when it launched it was available at 28500 but its now available for 27000.. so that is what u should take into account .. the question is why will some one buy an open piece at 27 when he/she can get a new one at the same price..

price it slightly lower and it will sell .
Will you buy it if he slashes rate?

Ankur has already mentioned that his price is non negotiable. So whats the point?

All the best with your sale Ankur.

thank you idea. i searched everywhere i could, before buying for the lowest price but finally went with this. I bought it today too and yep it was new when i bought. So why will i buy at a higher price if one can get for Rs.27k!

Even if someone can get it at 27k new somewhere, there are many places where this is being sold for a lot more. price is good for a just opened set.

I can tell for sure than most people are buying this phone for around 28~28.5k. 27k is absolutely alrite and the original screen guard is still on as well.. good luck with you sale!

Ankur said:
thank you idea. i searched everywhere i could, before buying for the lowest price but finally went with this. I bought it today too and yep it was new when i bought. So why will i buy at a higher price if one can get for Rs.27k!
Thats true !! however i too believe you can get one for 27K in delhi. But all the very best for your sale !!

if someone's really interested and confirms today, i will lower the price a bit.

Hey guys my brother told me that a new galaxy s only cost about 25k in vishakapatanam, andhra pradesh.....

OT posts removed.

Ankur, in your pic of the invoice, your telephone number is clearly mentioned. Might want to blank it out.

^^Done :) Price is slightly negotiable guys. Want to sell this off till Sunday.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Alright, post updated with a new price. Rs.26,500. Its a kickass price now. Get it at this price or i'll keep this beauty with me.:)

bump.. 10chars
still looking for a quick sale.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

not seling it anymore. decided to keep it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back