but how come only 32k???

is it not for 500 pounds???

coz 500 GBP is roughly 36,486.747 at 72.973a pound

also do post a mini review once you get it

:)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S 2 launching 13-14 april in India

ryanrulez4ever said:
Hi Guys

Which proc is better ? The one with Tegra or non Tegra ? below shows no proper spec of the phone type but says 28k , if its like 28kish i dont mind picking it up, but SAMOLED Is a must for me, and confused on the proc types, if tegra is better how much better will it be ?
IIRC the Tegra 2 version is slightly behind on the CPU side but better on the GPU benchmarks.

@hellgate - is it the SAMOLED+ version?

kreacher said:
@hellgate - is it the SAMOLED+ version?

Yep its the SAMOLED+ and Exynos version.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

moksh4u2 said:
@hellgate

nice stuff man

but how come only 32k???

Got it for around 440 GBP.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ryanrulez4ever said:
Hi Guys

Which proc is better ? The one with Tegra or non Tegra ? below shows no proper spec of the phone type but says 28k , if its like 28kish i dont mind picking it up, but SAMOLED Is a must for me, and confused on the proc types, if tegra is better how much better will it be ?

Buy Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II at univercell.in online,Home delivery across india, Easy EMI,Best buy mobile offers.
The Exynos is better than the Tegra2 both wrt CPU and GPu.

The reason why Tegra2 scores more on gpu benches is due to the fact that the SGS2 has its framerate capped at 60fps and Tegra2 (read O 2X n Atrix) have no such caps.

moksh4u2 said:
@hellgate

nice stuff man

but how come only 32k???

its 500+ pounds with VAT.

But without vat its around 440 GBP.

So if you order directly from UK store, you dont have to pay VAT. Just shipping.

If you have someone coming back from UK, you claim VAT refund (if eligible) and save on shipping.

buBleZ said:
This is a large cell showroom chain in India. Yes the site is reputed and trustable

Good to hear that. I probably will end up with this, but just going to wait a little bit longer before jumping onto the Android bandwagon.

Shripad said:
its 500+ pounds with VAT.

But without vat its around 440 GBP.

So if you order directly from UK store, you dont have to pay VAT. Just shipping.

If you have someone coming back from UK, you claim VAT refund (if eligible) and save on shipping.
that is neat stuff

i dint know that

how is your sgs2 doin???

planning to write up a review any time soon??

Re: Samsung Galaxy S II Will Launch in India, Tomorrow 25 may

Lol another story but the FB Samsung page says it will be officially released in the month of June for India and Singapore.

Anything about price? IMO anything in 28-31K range will make Iphone/Nokia buyers rethink :)

urssriks said:
Anything about price? IMO anything in 28-31K range will make Iphone/Nokia buyers rethink :)

i am proud owner of galaxy tab and if the price will be 28-29K then definitely i will go for that

Back