Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

sumatrix said:
What exactly happened?? can you explain??

Home button was wobbly.. thing is the friend is an online one so I did not see the phone in person. What wobbly describes to me is maybe the button is like a bobbly head thing...

^ you will never buy a phone. :bleh:

you wait too long man.. and by that time there is a better one on the horizon.. although you never end up selling them back :p

do consider between sgs II and sensation. sgsII hands down OOB but xda wil manage to squeeze juices out of both the cans eventually.

also, if you are keen on import route (although price difference would be negligible) but ATnT will be getting sgs II without the hard key.. will have 4 capacitive keys. the difference would same as that is between the international version i9000 an vibrant/captivate. And yeah, unlike the i9100 sgs II, this one will have an nfc

madnav said:
ATnT will ve getting sgs II without the hard key.. will have 4 capacitive keys. the difference would same as that is between the international version i9000 an vibrant/captivate. And yeah, unlike the i9100 sgs II, this one will have an nfc
Thanks for the info Naveen

I was unaware of that sorta model's existence. That button really is an eyesore on similar fones by Samsung. Samsung took so many 'cues' from Apple's iphone.. Cudnt have they taken this lil cue from HTC Desire ? :)

Now the only pt in favor of that physical button seems the possibility to rig it for using it as a cam key. That should be the only reason for it to be there.

Spacescreamer said:
Thanks for the info Naveen

I was unaware of that sorta model's existence. That button really is an eyesore on similar fones by Samsung. Samsung took so many 'cues' from Apple's iphone.. Cudnt have they taken this lil cue from HTC Desire ? :)

Now the only pt in favor of that physical button seems the possibility to rig it for using it as a cam key. That should be the only reason for it to be there.
here you go...

Galaxy S II for AT&T leaks through Samsung's Facebook photos - GSMArena.com news

It is yet to be announced.

even I prefer capacitive keys over hardkeys.

A plains screen surface appeals more to me.

cisco_tech said:
Looks awesome. So we can expect a ebay thread here in a few months. Just like curent captivate and vibrant thread. He he .

Sent from my phiremod Vibrant using Tapatalk
not really :(

captivates and vibrants are going this low only because it is outdated for them.

these wont go for $200 below the current market price atleast for 3-4months...unless there is a problem with the device.

3-4months..since that is when we can expect something radical to beat the current dual core wave of androids :p

Those pics of the Attain look fake to me - look at the buttons on the dock and the power button the phone. It's either an artist mockup of the real phone or just another fake.

I have ordered samsung galaxy s 2 from letsbuy using rcomlb1 @ Rs 29999. I ordered it on 13th evening, till now waiting for the shipping status to get updated, hope they ship it soon. Few days back bought optimus one from letsbuy using the same coupon and got it in less than 2 days... m from kolkata. Hope even this reaches before the weekends.

gforce said:
Those pics of the Attain look fake to me - look at the buttons on the dock and the power button the phone. It's either an artist mockup of the real phone or just another fake.
nice catch.
but source says it was on samsung's fb page.
most manufacturers provide a render instead an actual product pic in the beginning and this may just be a rookie mistake in render.

madnav said:
^ you will never buy a phone. :bleh:
you wait too long man.. and by that time there is a better one on the horizon.. although you never end up selling them back :p

As a matter of fact buying the SGS2 on Friday :D :bleh:

quixand said:
^^ Got it @ same price from City Center with 2yrs warranty. Of course no accessories.
I checked in lots of retails nowhere less than Rs 30400 and obvio no accessories either. You must have got it from mobile store @ CC its one of the cheapest around..

Guys, I need to pick one up over the weekend in Delhi. Does anyone know if I can get one for less than 30K? I can travel to GGN or Noida no problem. All shops in my area have it priced between 31k and 32k.

A free beer if anyone can help me with this. :)

gforce said:
Guys, I need to pick one up over the weekend in Delhi. Does anyone know if I can get one for less than 30K? I can travel to GGN or Noida no problem. All shops in my area have it priced between 31k and 32k.

A free beer if anyone can help me with this. :)

Wasn't there a Delhi [GO] @ 28K ??

Using this phone for over 2 weeks now its been amazing , no issues at all.

Runs super smooth , no lags , brilliant network speeds and wireless transfer speeds on bluetooth , wifi.

Android Apps are awesome there is so much out there for everything that u need.

Thumbs up to Samsung for the SGS2 the wait was totally worth.

Looking For following accessories.

MHL adaptor , USB Adaptor , Stereo Bluetooth Headset (Suggestions welcome)

Back