FS: Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 [ i9100] | Pristine condition | 2000 maH battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends

For sale is my Samsung Galaxy S2 [i9100].

Condition : As you can see from images and from my YouTube video, this phone is in pristine condition. There is not even a single
mark or blemish on Screen.

Warranty : Bought in January 2012 hence the warranty is over, however, no issues at all with the hardware.

Reason for Sale : I want to upgrade to a bigger screen probably S3 or LG Optimus G.

Special note : Body cover and screen protector is applied from day 1 hence absolutely prime condition, plus I take care of my gadgets
by cleaning them repeatedly. This comes with a high capacity Samsung original 2000 maH battery which alone costed me Rs 2500.
With all bells and whistles I can easily get 15 hours or runtime with around 4:30 hours - 5 hours screen time.

Price : A new one comes for Rs 24-25 K depending upon site purchased from and coupon available. I purchased this for Rs 28 K but that's not
relevant here. You can get this for Rs 17 K [I'll prefer Local buyers in New Delhi]. I know I'm asking little more than what you'd be expecting but that's the royalty you pay for a pristine device and 2000 maH battery.

Kindly don't lowball and crap the thread. I won't drop the price and rather keep the phone than to sell it at lesser price.

Some pictures

nUcgolYl.jpg
jMHIK3Al.jpg

6JLo4Udl.jpg

YouTube review

You can see short Video Review of product here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsyG6j7fmZ4

On the right hand side there is clearly a blemish. Another one on the lower left corner.
No way it is pristine or in 'absolutely prime condition' as mentioned. Not physically at the least.

Doesnt really matters if you have done a review or not, but there are many threads where people first provide clear and close up shots of the phone's edges and then describe their products truthfully than to work around the words to pitch a sale.
Two bumps within a single day doesnt really makes too much of a contribution than be pointing things out for other members.

No pt in getting involved in a juvenile chat. Best of luck for your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back