FS: Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 [ i9100] | Pristine condition | 2000 maH battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is my Samsung Galaxy S2 [i9100].

Condition : As you can see from images and from my YouTube video, this phone is in good condition. There is not even a single mark or blemish on Screen.

Warranty : Bought in January 2012 hence the warranty is over, however, no issues at all with the hardware. I will provide buyer a copy of bill.

Reason for Sale : I want to upgrade to a bigger screen probably S4 or LG Optimus G2.

Special note : Body cover and screen protector is applied from day 1 hence absolutely prime condition, plus I take care of my gadgets by cleaning them repeatedly. This comes with a high capacity Samsung original 2000 maH battery which alone costed me Rs 2500. With all bells and whistles I can easily get 15 hours or runtime with around 4:30 hours - 5 hours screen time.

Price : A new one comes for Rs 24-25 K depending upon site purchased from and coupon available. I purchased this for Rs 28 K but that's not relevant here. You can get this for Rs 11.9 K [I'll prefer Local buyers in New Delhi].

Some pictures of the original product being sold

dtpt3E7l.jpg

OSE8eWNl.jpg

30WaDFil.jpg

GK3M4jWl.jpg

98ofDzPl.jpg

Video review of the product : I have made a small video of the product being sold and you can see this at :

You're request to go through the video for complete specefications.

Note : As mentioned in my video above, I have installed custom Omega Rom in my Galaxy S2 that adds to the overall functionality of the phone, however, if you want stock Samsung firmware you must inform me via mail / eBay or phone while placing the order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back