Samsung Galaxy S2 (where can i get it cheap?)

ambar_hitman said:
I got my Galaxy S2 from local dealer for 28.5k with Samsung bluetooth worth 1599 free. :p

Great phone. Its screen is almost as big as my earlier phone (N82) :D

Is sulekha giving any bluetooth ?

@ambar_hitman : Is the offer available without bluetooth ?

I had placed an order on Sulekha on last Monday (31st Oct) for s2 after getting positive feedback from Konquerror.. Got the phone delivered to office on Friday(4th Nov) , but was on leave that day.. So got the phone in hand today morning.. Satisfied with the experience with Sulekha.. No bluetooth, nothing free, but pricing is very good.. Packaging not as good as flipkart or even letsbuy but decent..

Thanks to Konquerror for his help.. Cheers..

ambar_hitman said:
The price is fixed at 28,500 and you get Headset free. Its worth 1599 and available for 1189 on FlipKart. I am planning to sell it for 1000 bucks to further reduce phone's price by 1k. :D

i doubt anyone will buy that bluetooth headset for 1k, better use it than selling it for nothing.

No free accessories.. Just the standard sealed box with a bill.. The box contained the phone, battery, wall charger, usb cable/charger, canal earphones with different sized buds and a pouch..

Pricing is the best part IMHO.. had got optimus 2x six months back for the same price..

nirvaay said:
@junk_qwe what r the accessories they hav given? Planning to place an order tomo...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Date of manuacture and Import: Aug 2011

mgdelhi said:
Guys, who received the SGS2 from Sulekha.com, what is the month of import ?

Got my Galaxy S2 from sulekha today..had ordered on 3rd.

Had been talking to their CC for the past 3 days who kept on saying they will ship it that night, only to repeat it the next day..Today again he said they could not ship it yesterday and will do so tomorrow..I shouted at him for 15 mins..
when i reached back home i found my phone had been delivered..it wasnt updated in their record..idiots!!

[attachment=10177:17020.attach]

It was a sealed box with all accessories with bill from some Bangalore shop. Strangely it came in indiaplaza.in packaging.

they kept their promise of delivering within 6 working days (they dont work on Sat. and Sun.). But their CC wasnt updated about my delivery status...so dont know whether to be happy about their service or be furious!!

Also, I should mention that I upgraded from the rare HTC not-so-SMART (the dumbest phone ever) :eek:hyeah:

nirvaay said:
@Gaurish and @skaush1 did u get your phones ?

Attachments

• IMAG_0105.jpg
    IMAG_0105.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 207
@skaush1:

Congrats for your new beauty..... looks sexy as always :hap2:

Can you please tell me what is the address and contact number of the bangalore shop in the bill you received. I live in Bangalore - so can try directly going to this shop to see if I can pick a piece from there :D

If they are nice enough, I can pay in sulekha and pick it directly..... Saves a hell a lot of tension.... Please ley me know.

RS4 said:
Got the SGS2 from sulekha, it was a sealed box+ proper bill, got it within 48 hrs of placing the order :)

Probably because you are in Bangalore? Can you please tell me the month of import??

RS4 said:
Got the SGS2 from sulekha, it was a sealed box+ proper bill, got it within 48 hrs of placing the order :)

Congrats to you too .... I guess since you are in Bangalore, you received it so fast..... what is the month of import of your piece?

Baala said:
@skaush1:

Congrats for your new beauty..... looks sexy as always :hap2:

Can you please tell me what is the address and contact number of the bangalore shop in the bill you received. I live in Bangalore - so can try directly going to this shop to see if I can pick a piece from there :D

If they are nice enough, I can pay in sulekha and pick it directly..... Saves a hell a lot of tension.... Please ley me know.

Probably because you are in Bangalore? Can you please tell me the month of import??

Congrats to you too .... I guess since you are in Bangalore, you received it so fast..... what is the month of import of your piece?

The month of manufacturing and month of import is same: August, i dont think you can get the phone at 25k from that shop as they are giving the bill of 30k(rs 29,990).

I agree..you wont be able to get it from there at this price directly..and even if you pay at Sulekha and like to pick it up from the shop, AFAIK that wont be possible because asked them if I could collect it from somewhere, they said do do not have any such provision. And I believe they must be having those phones at their warehouse and not in a shop.

Month of import: Aug, 2011. Made in China.

RS4 said:
The month of manufacturing and month of import is same: August, i dont think you can get the phone at 25k from that shop as they are giving the bill of 30k(rs 29,990).

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@baala

thanks yaar :D

I also got the phone 3 days back..whatever tension arose abt shipping,etc...nothing turned that way,...as everything was done proper(with VAT bill) & the dealer provided free goodies like imported screengaurd (not yet applied on phone) & a Free Reebok watch.

Anyway,about the phone,...this is Really a Gem to hold or own one!...No Doubt,this is the Best phone in the Mkt. today!!! :D

...month of import-Aug 2011,Manufactured in china,... heard china made ones have issues like yellow tinge on r.h.s of screen & gets heated quickly,....i however am yet to discover such on my phone..or the issues r really blown way out of proportion for me to register/discover such....it's still early days! Whatever...i 'm supper Happy with the purchase! :D :)

Everything seems EXCELLENT out of the Box,the whole user experience is Honestly so smooth & is really at a premium level!..& battery life seems ok too...can manage whole day with single charge & moderate usage..Not Bad for a phone with such a large,super-duper display! :)

..yet to root & install new rom....the stock one feels Good too!

Now ,the only thing left r getting All the Good accessories for it!

Finally,...i mayb starting to forget the memory of loosing my ex beloved phone -Moto Defy!.& mayb that's the Best part for me!!! :)

Techie#1 said:
the dealer provided free goodies like imported screengaurd (not yet applied on phone) & a Free Reebok watch.

@ Techie#1: Who is the ebay dealer from whom you had purchased it from. If you can give the sellers user id, it will be convenient to search or just give us the products link from your purchase history page.

It will be really useful for us.

Not sure whether to call it indecisiveness or over-cautiousness :huh: - still not able to make up my mind to buy thru' sulekha (and the price is already increased by 500 Rs. already :( )

Back