Samsung Galaxy S2 (where can i get it cheap?)

^Dear Friend,my ebay dealer details r already provided in post 34 in page 3 http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-p...-where-can-i-201942-3.html#post1961677...here is the link for it> http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220877817101&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:IN:1123 . But the Sad thing is that the said dealer has jacked up the prices so much that it's Not worth buying the sgs2 from him any more,& above that i guarantee you will NOT be making the sgs2 purchase from him after his 100% reps(when i purchased) has suddenly take a step dive south so scaring away potential customers. So,afait, sulekha has still the best offer on sgs2 atm!

Now that I have received it, I can say Sulekha is pretty safe..and I am surprised to see they increased the price by Rs. 600!! :( but still i guess its the best deal available.

Baala said:
@ Techie#1: Who is the ebay dealer from whom you had purchased it from. If you can give the sellers user id, it will be convenient to search or just give us the products link from your purchase history page.

It will be really useful for us.

Not sure whether to call it indecisiveness or over-cautiousness :huh: - still not able to make up my mind to buy thru' sulekha (and the price is already increased by 500 Rs. already :( )

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Thanks mate!!! and u were right...sulekha works just fine. :hap2:

Bhutoria_1989 said:
@skaush1: I told you don't worry. Sulekha is a renowned site. Anyways congrats on your purchase...

Hi Guys!!!

Based on the confidence given by skaush1, Techie#1, my brother and I went ahead and booked one piece each today :D

Extremely happy about the deal, but a bit concerned also (it cannot be avoided, considering the amount spend) So, keeping my finger crossed and waiting...

I shall keep you posted once I receive the same.

Thanks everyone for the support and confidence :hap2:

Guys, I also intend to buy from Sulekha.com, and after seeing the confidence here, Im ready to take the plunge, just need to know did anybody from mumbai purchhased from here before? if yes then did you guys paid octroi for the said phone??? your advise will help a lot and is appreciated in advise... cheers :)

@All,
Just heard that sulekha is offering GT-I9100G and NOT the original, critically acclaimed GT-I9100, (basically entirely different chipset, with slower gpu and cpu, with some app issue and much lesser ROM development ).

Those who have bought from sulekha, kindly check your model name [under settings or you can check the box or check the full name which is displayed at start of boot of phone], and please let me know the correct name.

Hrithan2020 said:
@All,
Just heard that sulekha is offering GT-I9100G and NOT the original, critically acclaimed GT-I9100, (basically entirely different chipset, with slower gpu and cpu, with some app issue and much lesser ROM development ).

Those who have bought from sulekha, kindly check your model name [under settings or you can check the box or check the full name which is displayed at start of boot of phone], and please let me know the correct name.

got a original, critically acclaimed GT-I9100 only from sulekha

Hrithan2020 said:
@All,

it has 1.2Ghz dual core TI OMAP4430 SoC.

source

Back