Android Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ launched in India

Did you find any good case and screen protector? Based on the reviews, device seems to be very delicate... :(
No screen protector as of now got the screen laminated, Case was able to find that transparent Jelly rubber type case for 40buks locally. Will be buying the spigen transparent case.

Got it delivered today :)
3e5611335dbf6651ed01b161ee4119ee.jpg

CHECKED OUT THE S8 plus today. the black and blue ones look gorgeous, screen quality is absolutely the best there is. the front cam on the s8 was brilliant, felt way better than the s7 ones. every beard hair, every pore , every cut and mark on my skin i could see. the next best cam was in the iphone 7 plus which also had a great front cam. the s8 plus though was not easy to use as your fingers dont reach everywhere and you need to move the phone around when browsing etc or to click something on the outer edges. You need giant hands for one handed use.

anyone looking to buy these at 55k and 62000 lemme know. i can help get you those at the price i wrote and its lesser than market rate. all official samsung ones . they will also come with a 3rd party insurance. just helping ppl here out.

anyone looking to buy these at 55k and 62000 lemme know. i can help get you those at the price i wrote and its lesser than market rate. all official samsung ones . they will also come with a 3rd party insurance. just helping ppl here out.
I bought mine for 61k, Also S8 is available for 54.7k locally. What so great about price u mentioned

I bought mine for 61k, Also S8 is available for 54.7k locally. What so great about price u mentioned
i did not know they are selling less than mrp in markets. no point then, nothing great if they selling at discount in some shops but it does also include liquid and damage insurance worth 2500 too.

i did not know they are selling less than mrp in markets. no point then, nothing great if they selling at discount in some shops but it does also include liquid and damage insurance worth 2500 too.
I think Mrp is 69900 on the box (have to check), Local retail price is 63k and 56k, Also which insurance company is selling insurance for 2.5k for a phone worth 65k ?

We got a few S8 devices for testing and gotta say a case is must for this device.
A drop from even a small height can crack the screen, that too the first drop itself.
Will recommend getting the spigen armor case for this.
I am using the spigen slim armor on my galaxy s6 and can vouch for it quality.
Safeguarded multiple drops with 0 visible damage.

Got the phone from a physical store, got the Nillkin case from Amazon. Case is okay. Still looking for a good tempered glass screen protector. This case also makes finding the fingerprint sensor easier, so you're not smudging the camera lens all the time.

BTW, have you guys removed the fugly sticker on the back which has the IMEI information? It's an eyesore. Really want to meet the moron who thought putting a white sticker on a black phone was a good idea.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Back