Have you provided two pics?
Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Moving on from fitness trackers
I had purchased this from Flipkart in May 2018 for close to 10k. I have used it semi-regularly since then but have maintained it in good if not pristine condition through regular cleaning. However, some usage marks are bound to be there.

I had also purchased an additional compatible charger from AliExpress for 500 or so bucks but never used it. I will include that as well.

Since the warranty is only for 1 year it is now out of warranty but I will provide the digital invoice from Flipkart in case it needs to be serviced. However, it has not had a single issue till date.

It works with iOS as well as Android. On the former, the chief limitation is the inability to reply to messages but notifications, caller ID and Samsung Health sync works just fine.

It is the cheapest IP68 rated fitness tracker you can find with a vibrant OLED screen. It is also capable of running HTML5 apps and I had personally been running Calculator, 2048 and Flappy Bird on it. I will provide instructions to get those working, should you be interested.

Also posted on Quikr which is convenient for me in terms of packaging and delivery.

Attachments

Last edited: