Storage Solutions Samsung Hard Drive - Please Help with RMA

gudboy

Disciple
Hi mates, i have a samsung hard drive which died sometimes ago so i sent it to accel frontline chennai and its delivered yesterday.

The story starts now
<
it is my first time to rma anything so i just checked its warranty on seagate's website and registered for rma.

I entered all of the details and then it showed me the only address of the Accel Frontline Services, Chennai so i shipped it to there writing

the order no. on the top of the package.Today i was visiting on the seagate website then i saw the country specific warranty information,

i clicked and saw a different process for rma. According to it, i will have to register on accel's website before requesting for rma which i not did.

And worst, i did not write any details of mine on the parcel, only the order no. which was given by seagate. Will they replace it or will they send it

back to me and if they want to send it back to me then how. What to do please help guys.

Please call up Samsung on 30308282 or 1800110011 or 180030008282 and tell them your isue. They will guide you.

Also send a mail to support.india @samsung.com

Hi mates, i have a samsung hard drive which died sometimes ago so i sent it to accel frontline chennai and its delivered yesterday.

The story starts now
<
it is my first time to rma anything so i just checked its warranty on seagate's website and registered for rma.

I entered all of the details and then it showed me the only address of the Accel Frontline Services, Chennai so i shipped it to there writing

the order no. on the top of the package.Today i was visiting on the seagate website then i saw the country specific warranty information,

i clicked and saw a different process for rma. According to it, i will have to register on accel's website before requesting for rma which i not did.

And worst, i did not write any details of mine on the parcel, only the order no. which was given by seagate. Will they replace it or will they send it

back to me and if they want to send it back to me then how. What to do please help guys.

I am confused as to what you have.. a samsung spinpoint drive or a seagate barracuda?

Is not samsung warranty is handled by seagate.

Don't know, because I generally submitted all my hard drives in person for RMA at the Accel Service centre [in Bangalore], last time I went [mid-February], I noticed that they had put up Accel Services now does Samsung RMA.

Not sure if Seagate is involved, let other members shed some light on this.

Hope this helps.

Go to www.samsunghdd.com and see what comes.
<

Okay saw it, I keep getting redirected to this other Seagate Partnership page, anyways to go about your RMA use the following steps --

1) I hope you noted down your mail address on the parcel you sent to the Seagate boys,

2) If possible speak to those guys and get your hard-disk back,

3) register yourself on Accel's site [will be a painful process, call their customer care then],

4) after registering on their site, go in person to the Accel service centre hand over your faulty hard-drive and get the acknowledgement receipt.

It will take Seagate 1 -- 3 weeks time to replace your drive.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

Okay saw it, I keep getting redirected to this other Seagate Partnership page, anyways to go about your RMA use the following steps --

1) I hope you noted down your mail address on the parcel you sent to the Seagate boys

Didn't
<

will try to call them tomorrow, damn today is sunday.

Got a message from accel that my drive is ready please visit and collect. Won't they ship it to me?

Do i have to request them to ship it? Guys please help!

Back