Samsung Mobile Service Feedback

matoind

Adept
I have been a Galaxy series user since last many years.

My brother had heating problems in Samsung Galaxy S4 handset. The heating was to the extent that the Screen got spoilt. The screen was replaced. But the phone was still heating. Then they changed the mobo but the problem remained. After that the handset was again given to check the heating. Also a seperate complaint was made to Samsung to replace the handset.

The service center person told us that the handset was overheating, but at the same time he told Samsung that the handset was fine.

But I was shocked with the Samsung Attitude!!! They are adamant not to replace the handset. They say that since there is nothing such as overheating mentioned by the service center, they cannot change the handset. In fact the attitude was that"WE DON'T CARE". The worst part is that they only speak on phone but don't give anything is written.

So I confronted the service center person about the dual talk. The said that he was helpless. He has been instructed by Samsung "not to report handset overheating". Else he would be debited or some punitive action would be taken. He said that although the unofficially agreed that the handset heated, but could not officially say that because of Samsung pressure!

Though the Samsung handsets are good, I am scared to buy any more of their handsets just in case!

Back