Budget 10-15K Samsung ON8

Supposedly, samsung and other brands are better quality than xiaomi etc which are 'chinese'...
We are supporting Korean brand now because the other brands are Chinese and they are cheaper and they are not blasting also.
My biggest problem with on 8 is processor 7580...poor performance 2 year back we were getting that kind of performance.
You take 4000 rs premium than take few sensors away and you are giving half the performance that's not OK with me only because it is having amoled screen, nice design and yayayayaya I know brand name.
Go ahead only if it fulfill your needs.
JAGO GRAHAK JAGO

From my past experience .... Samsung handset up to 10K.... no one can beat them, at least, in Camera Department..... till ON5...

About latest range... don't know ..
As far as I know, xiaomi phones were the best in sub 10k phones with respect to camera output till they came out with Redmi Note 3. After RN3, camera quality of their phones has gone to the dogs.

Redmi 1s, 2s etc were top quality shooters. In every review, they got high praise because of their camera!
I am giving magazine/website reviewers more priority as they use multiple phones simultaneously and are a better judge of output compared to normal people like us who use one or two ph at a time and so whatever we see, we feel that it is good enough. Unless we can compare camera quality at the same place with the same lighting, it becomes very subjective and we get biased results

Received motog+ , its a lot lighter than the G3 , the white version looks good to me , dont know why people say its ugly , heating issuses will be there, but i paid only 12000 for it so i am happy .

Received motog+ , its a lot lighter than the G3 , the white version looks good to me , dont know why people say its ugly , heating issuses will be there, but i paid only 12000 for it so i am happy .
Heard that recent OTA updates have taken care of the heating. A friend had bought it the day after it was released in India. Got this update from him 2 days back. Now it runs cool most of the time. It becomes slightly hot on prolonged gaming

No , OTA did not fix anything from all the reviews i watched on youtube , my usage is very light so wont bother me anyway, i hardly even click any picture just browse and whatsapp

No , OTA did not fix anything from all the reviews i watched on youtube , my usage is very light so wont bother me anyway, i hardly even click any picture just browse and whatsapp
Not sure about the reviews. But my friend was complaining about heating right from first week itself. So if he says that heating has reduced, either he has gotten used to the heating or OTA has really helped

Not sure about the reviews. But my friend was complaining about heating right from first week itself. So if he says that heating has reduced, either he has gotten used to the heating or OTA has really helped

May be over all Temperature in his city reduce due to Heavy Rain etc.... :)

Where he is living?

Back