Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
1 week testing warranty
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
not using
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Samsung Pm981a 2tb nvme 3400/2400 read/write speeds.
  • Expected Price: All pieces SOLD.
  • Source and Time of Purchase: from third party.
  • Reason for Sale: I dont have any use for it.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd | Serviced
  • Product Condition: Brand new 2019 model.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: no.
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: 10 days testing warranty
  • Accessories Included: bare nvme shipped in foam box.
  • Product Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC, Professional or speed post.
  • Shipping Charges: Free
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

Attachments

• samsung Pm981 2tb health speed report.jpg
    samsung Pm981 2tb health speed report.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_20200128_165755.jpg
    IMG_20200128_165755.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_20200128_165806.jpg
    IMG_20200128_165806.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
These have very less fail rates 1% or less and equal to 970 EVO plus which retails 30,000 for new piece.

Last edited:
How do you end up with enterprise tier drives man? The PM863 2 TB I got from you works hassle free.

Still unsure. Don't want to risk data and money. Even if it is 1%. Good luck with your sale!

Yeah it makes a bit of sense but all drives will fail at some point of time and warranty won't bring back the data. I have been using Samsung SSDs since 2013 and the oldest 120 GB one is still my OS drive and works like a charm.

Anyways the point of a >500 GB SSD is not for long term important data storage but for large software/game installations which are not too big a hassle in case of drive failure as Steam has cloud backups for save games.

2 TB at 15k is too damn good. Would have bought it myself if I didn't have 2x1 TB game installation SSDs.

How do you end up with enterprise tier drives man? The PM863 2 TB I got from you works hassle free.

Yeah it makes a bit of sense but all drives will fail at some point of time and warranty won't bring back the data. I have been using Samsung SSDs since 2013 and the oldest 120 GB one is still my OS drive and works like a charm.

Anyways the point of a >500 GB SSD is not for long term important data storage but for large software/game installations which are not too big a hassle in case of drive failure as Steam has cloud backups for save games.

2 TB at 15k is too damn good. Would have bought it myself if I didn't have 2x1 TB game installation SSDs.
glad to hear that still the given ssd is running to full power it was the that time last year ssd prices have come falling to the lowest ever for now. Yes im already giving way too cheap than some others. Some one is selling even at 1tb at 10,000 same model Im selling 2tb for just 15,000. bumppp to top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back