~* Samsung PX2370 23" LED Backlight FULL HD 1080p Monitor *~

Samsung PX2370 23" LED Backlight FULL HD 1080p Monitor with my awesome Cooler Master HAF X... :clap:
Very Very Thin, 5 Million : 1 Contrast Ratio, 2ms Response time, Magic Angle, Magic Eco, Magic Lux.... :D

2jb9kw1.jpg

104s2ls.jpg

2uruhkw.jpg

nexreo.jpg

9l965g.jpg

it costs me Rs. 14200 but it is not IPS it has TN panel..... Please help me ma question is What is IPS (in-plane-switching panel) & iske hone se kya hota hai................

upgraded from Acer 15" LCD which was 4-5 year old....... & i got it from Nagpur.... Rs. 14200 b'coz i called minimum 25-30 times to the distributor from 1.5 months thats why he gave me discount all n all now its cost Rs. 14900

IPS are better in color reproduction and quality, and far better in overall performance in comparison to TN. Only thing that is to consider is the lag on the frames. The IPS panels have more GTG time moe than 5ms.

H-IPS are best still costly.. :p

However Congrats on your purchase, it's damn sleek and sexy man!!..

@Jakob @ALPHA17
can answer your query better regarding this.i would personally go for the 2312 as it is newer tech and dell's support is very nice as well.But,i do not use the monitor for professional use if thats what you are looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dell U2311H is better than it's successor U2312HM here's the comparison-TFT Central
If you look the comparison of the last image in the review there are lots of red blocks in the U2312HM section the picture quality,black depth and color accuracy isn't that good with U2312HM as it was in U2311H,Hope this clears things.:)
Jakob ALPHA17
can answer your query better regarding this.i would personally go for the 2312 as it is newer tech and dell's support is very nice as well.But,i do not use the monitor for professional use if thats what you are looking for.

Back