Samsung Vibrant for Rs. 9K shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech.addict

Skilled
Yes you read it right!!

I'm selling the Samsung Vibrant that I was personally using for the last 3 months. It is working flawlessly - every features work.

Now the catches:

The phone has some scratches at the back plastic cover. Should not matter as you can easily change the back cover or use a silicone case.

Front is quite good - the screen has some minor scratches which can be found if you look closely when the screen is off. Impossible to find when the display is turned on. I've attached a picture marking the area where the scratches are on the phone.

The camera lens cover is cracked - you can see this in the picture. But this doesn't affect the picture taken in any way. I've attached a photo taken by the cam to show that. The photo is untouched - not edited or anything. I planned to get a replacement cover from here:

Samsung T-mobile Galaxy S Vibrant T959 Camera Lens

But since the crack doesn't affect the picture quality in anyway - I didn't bother.

The phone comes with a non-OEM charger, USB cable. Nothing else. I bought it this way and that's why I paid very less for the phone and you're also getting it for cheap.

I bought it for 9K + Aramex shipping+Customs.

Asking price : 9K shipped through insured courier. If picked up locally you can have it for 8.5K. The price is non-negotiable. I'll keep it as backup phone if I don't find a buyer.

Reason for selling : planning to upgrade to something better :) .

Vibrant pictures

Front screen scratch

Photo taken by the Vibrant camera

UPDATE:

scratch on the display :

http://imgur.com/u8RXq

The scratch is not that prominent as seems in the photo.

No warranty. Because Vibrants are sold in USA by T mobile and is locked to their network. When we SIM unlock to use Indian SIM the warranty is void. Even if warranty was there you had to send it to USA to claim it :D .

tomemmanuel said:
pm me your ac details,and location,if you are from mumbai
I'm from Kolkata not mumbai. PMed you.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

First post updated with clear photo of the scratch on the screen.

Its almost sold.

If the deal doesn't realize for any reason (due to non-availability of good courier service at buyers place) next in the line are:

i) crossx

ii) rahul21

iii) chaztin

A captivate (in good condition) will be up for sale soon, those who want watch out.

tomemmanuel said:
Received the production, in much better condition than described.

If you ever have second thought, or after few months you wish to upgrade throw this mobile on my face. Me first in line !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back