Samsung Wave 8500 [3.3' Super AMOLED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I know this is a ridiculous WTB query but i am interested in buying the Samsung Wave 8500 [3.3'] is anyone is willing to sell it.

Loved this cell a lot its almost near perfect to what i want from a cellphone.

Just trying my luck. :)

Please only PM me with your offer.

If its less than 3 months old i dont even mind paying full MRP of the phone if u have a bill.

Quad Master said:
If its less than 3 months old i dont even mind paying full MRP of the phone if u have a bill.
Dont quite get it. If ur ready to pay the full billed amount, why not get a new one?

free bump...

i own one.. bought it from TE only it's one hell of a phone!!

after using S-amoled display you wont be able to change to any other display :D

sorry to say this but as u said this is a really ridiculous wtb for a used phone thats not even that great . its a decent phone but not worth paying full price for a used phone .. and any person on te who has the wave and doesnt sell it will be the biggest fool .

full price for a used wave !!!wtf ill get u one from somewhere and sell it to u and make a quick buck :) .. whats the exact price that ur willing to pay ?

update : just pick one up from here

http://mobiles.shop.ebay.in/GSM-Pho...e+8500&_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

i dont think even paying full price may get any wave user to sell their phone, but try your luck.
Its very difficult to get a Wave.

ill get it. just tell me the exact price you are willing to pay . the phone is not that great .. its ok but has its flaws

i can get u a wave for 17k
hardly 2months with mobilestore bill and extended 1year warranty
another frend has a wave who can sell it for 16k, its 4months old
lemme know

@ayaskant12 , khanvis200 : I am in talks with someone already , will get back to you :)

If anyone can answer these qtns for me it wud help.

Have you guys tried the following on ur wave.

Social N/W : Facebook , Twitter , myspace.

Mail : Office Exchange Mail [is this push mail], Gmail , Hotmail , Yahoo

Chat and Voice chat: Msn , Yahoo , Skype , gtalk

GPS and Maps: Point directions from src to dest.

Video app : for Youtube

Keyboard App : iphone keybaord for samsung wave 8500

Does it get detected as mass storage on win xp 32 and win 7 64 bit os , also does the kies app work properly on both the os.

I have tried Social N/W all are good and fine, am using Activesync for Hotmail and it too work flawless.

More often for chat only Parlingo is available which has integrated AIM AND GTALK and both are good,

Inbuilt Youtube app is there and also Youtube Down-loader is available in the Samsung App stor for free..

I dont know about other things u have mentioned there like iphone keyboard......

And Mass storage device works fine under both the OS, Kies got its own problem but still you can run it fine if you run it with administrative rights under Windows 7... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back