Samsung Wave S8500 India release

Bada users, any free app for downloading youtube videos ? I can't find one
<

Updates to LC2 using multiloader ... No positive feedback for me.. Negative feedback : taking picture from frontal cam is removed from camera ui.

Updated to bada 2.0... using it since 2 days. Much better than 1.2.

1.Love the new Music Player.

2.The Email accounts are working flawlessly and much easy to configure this time.

3.The UI is much better.

Found few things that are annoying in 2.0

1. The Photo editing feature has been removed.

2. The UI is laggy.

3. The application crashes when the memory or cpu utilization exceeds the limit. I downloaded Asphalt 6 which is free for wave, but it always crashes in loading for the race. It works till menu.

4. Cant name the phone in the bluetooth. The default is "Samsung Wave"

My phone conked off while I was updating for 2.0. Took it to the service centre and they say the Mother Board is gone. Damage - INR4850. I said NO! To hell with this phone. Now what should I do with this waste piece? Burn it? Drown it? Smash it? Blend it? Tar it? Demolish at railway track? Get one elephant to stomp on it? Maybe I should start a new poll for this.

^^ WOW you are really creative at "How to break phone into pieces"

I would suggest you not to do any of that and simply take it to any good local mobile shop. My wave went bad just lying on the table. I checked with Service center and they said its mobo gone and it would cost the same price as you mentioned. I gave it one of friends and he got it repaired it for just 2.6k and few days back I sold it for 8k. If you have same luck as me, I think this would be the best solution. I hope it gets repaired.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Good news for BADA users: [/FONT]http://badahub.com/2012/07/android-4-1-jelly-bean-on-samsung-wave-1-s8500.html​

Back