Samsung Wave S8500 India release

santosh86

Disciple
The Samsung Wave S8500 thread

It was released last month in most countries (in Europe); does anyone have any idea when it is going to be released here?
Its one of the most beautiful and featureful:) featurefone in the market right now.

Re: Samsung Wave S8500 India release??

Me too waiting for this.........

How much is the price diff betn Wave / Galaxy S ?????

i dont think its available yet. When i called up a dealer in Bangalore, he said it was coming next week. Im also waiting for it :) its amazing

soumalidon said:
i dont think its available yet. When i called up a dealer in Bangalore, he said it was coming next week. Im also waiting for it :) its amazing

Ya...thats why I was a little surprised there was not a single thread about the Wave here. Maybe, once it is available on retail, excitement will pickup.

Is there only one Samsung Wave ? Because I am pretty sure i saw one at a shop yesterday for 15 or 16k

WOW !! Really aggressive pricing for S8500. Perhaps for the newer OS. But that's gotta be the best specs phone under 20k, heck even 25k. :O

manu1991 said:
Is there only one Samsung Wave ? Because I am pretty sure i saw one at a shop yesterday for 15 or 16k
hmm...Samsung Wave2 and Wave2 Pro are supposed to be cheaper but they were only announced yesterday...so, I highly doubt they are already available.

santosh86 said:
Ya...thats why I was a little surprised there was not a single thread about the Wave here. Maybe, once it is available on retail, excitement will pickup.

no dude in india i doubt it will be popular, here everyone is obsessed with iphone and nokia. They dont look much at samsung phones thats why there was no thread about it till you put it up. I have been following this phone for a long time and made my mind up to get it :) its one hell of a device....

19K is a steal for the specs. It has the same processor as Iphone4 and also a more powerful graphics processor, has superAMOLED which is better than AMOLED, has wireless N also, Bluetooth3.

Infact hardware specs are topclass compared even to the highest smartphone. Seems Samsung is desperate to promote its inhouse OS BADA hence the aggressive pricing. I will certainly consider getting it.

manu1991 said:
Cariano Telecom - Google Maps

You can call them and check , since i wasnt interested in it , i didnt fully check
lol...i guess you are right, just called them up and they told me 17.5k on the phone...i guess would be cheaper when i actually go there and buy it :)

Great News!!

Also you sure you saw it for 15-16? :O

As i mentioned he said 16 thousand something . And yes he would give ~ 5% discount if you pester him .

I was expecting it to be priced around 25K...so for 16K certainly I will get this one.

Back