Sandisk 8GB MSPD Ultra II for PSP.

tarey_g

Adept
Hi,
I want a Sandisk 8GB MSPD Ultra II for my PSP. Is it a good idea to use a 8 gig card with PSP? From where can I get this card. I found an 8Gb card in a electronics store in Pune, but it was fake :mad: .

Tell me of any reliable online shops to get this card from or any shop in Pune :)

tarey_g said:
Hi,
I want a Sandisk 8GB MSPD Ultra II for my PSP. Is it a good idea to use a 8 gig card with PSP? From where can I get this card. I found an 8Gb card in a electronics store in Pune, but it was fake :mad: .

Tell me of any reliable online shops to get this card from or any shop in Pune :)

Sony world. Will probably cost a bomb tho :p Else try to PM amarbir on the forum. He can ship :)

well, why not get a microsd to pro duo adapter from dealextreme ? I got one from there. costs about $5 and will work perfectly with the psp ( you can drop in at my place if you want to check that out)

microsd card will cost abt 1400 buck around and you get 5 years warranty.

btw y do u want ultra II card for psp ? i never noticed any slowdown with normal cards.

bitsandpieces said:
well, why not get a microsd to pro duo adapter from dealextreme ? I got one from there. costs about $5 and will work perfectly with the psp ( you can drop in at my place if you want to check that out)
microsd card will cost abt 1400 buck around and you get 5 years warranty.

btw y do u want ultra II card for psp ? i never noticed any slowdown with normal cards.

Hi, where do you live , i want the Ultra one coz ppl told me that 8 gig card causes slowdown in data access.

techie_007 said:
Sony world. Will probably cost a bomb tho :p Else try to PM amarbir on the forum. He can ship :)

Amarbir told me that's it's currently out of stock :( . Its price on lynx-india is 2700/- .

tarey_g said:
Hi, where do you live , i want the Ultra one coz ppl told me that 8 gig card causes slowdown in data access.

my office is in kalyani nagar and me live near chandan nagar. ultra is really not required to ensure that, normal cards will suffice.

Back