Sandisk Cruzer Blade 8gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charun

Skilled
Sandisk Cruzer Blade 8gb [Mumbai only]

For sale is Sandisk Cruzer Blade 8gb

Its rarely used,bought it from a friend on TE itself.

i have used it only 3-4 times because i already have a portable and this is not coming into use,lying idle

Warranty left - 4yrs 7 months

i have got write speeds of around 4-5mbps and read speeds of around 12-14mbps

here are the pics -

Photo017.jpg

Photo018.jpg

Photo019.jpg

PRICE - 260 local pickup

I am located in Malad,Mumbai

PRICE IS FIXED, No lowballing please

Wasn't this bought from Buyitnow or letsbuy when they were being sold for 270-400 bucks with varying discounts? I recognize the bill somewhat as i have the same one purchased at Rs.324.

EDIT: Its from BuyThePrice.com, i now recognize the invoice and order number!

slash84 said:
Wasn't this bought from Buyitnow or letsbuy when they were being sold for 270-400 bucks with varying discounts? I recognize the bill somewhat as i have the same one purchased at Rs.324.

EDIT: Its from BuyThePrice.com, i now recognize the invoice and order number!
whoa ! no way, i have bought this through a friend and i am sure he hasnt bought this at 300

anyways if this was bought for 324 then the bill would have the amount as 324 wont it ?

swastikrj said:
whoa ! no way, i have bought this through a friend and i am sure he hasnt bought this at 300

anyways if this was bought for 324 then the bill would have the amount as 324 wont it ?

Sorry! My Bad!

@slash84 its his tread,he can sell it at any price he wants.If you want to buy then negotiate via pm.

@op wish you has posted this few days back I would have taken it.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

OT: Can you pls tell me where you got that sling from?? Need a few of those slings. :ashamed:

All the Best for your sale...

nehaladsul said:
OT: Can you pls tell me where you got that sling from?? Need a few of those slings. :ashamed:

All the Best for your sale...

i have stole it from a friend's 5233 :D btw you can find this at any mobile shop or the roadside sellers for 10-15 rs
deaddevil said:
received pendrive. thanks, thread can be closed.

ratings exchanged. mods can close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back