Not open for further replies.

Deepak

Skilled
  • Product Name: Sansa Clip 2 GB
  • Expected Price: Rs 700 shipped from Rs 800 shipped from Rs 1000 shipped
  • Shipping charges: At actuals
  • Manufacturer page URL: Sansa Clip Review – MP3 Player Reviews
  • Description if any: See below
  • Reason for Sale: Already have 2 more that I use.
  • Product condition: 6 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: April 2009 if memory serves
  • Remaining Warranty period: None. Will provide 5 days testing period.
  • Invoice Available: No
  • Shipping from: Bangalore
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer,
  • Preferred courier: Buyers choice or DTDC
  • Payment options: Cash or bank transfer

Detailed Description:Up for sale is my trusty old Sansa Clip 2 GB MP3 player. Sansa Clip series has been one of the most resilient devices in terms of build quality, sound quality and it's quite annoying habit of not dying. Selling this because I already have 2 more Clips (One a Clip and one a Clip+). The device is about 3.5 years old. The device has normal wear and tear marks. There is a scratch guard on the screen to prevent from any new scratches. However, there are already some scratches below the scratch guard from the time when the scratchguard was not there.

Problems with the device:
1. The clip part of the Sansa Clip broke off about 2 years ago. Since then using a jugaad by tying the thread off the office access card clip (see images) to the device. Works fine but if you want you can remove the access card clip and use the player by not clipping but pocketing.
2. The headphone jack is a little lose. This means that you won't get the tight fit when plugging in your earphones like you will like on a new device. Doesn't become a problem if you have pocketed the player. But if using the access card clip, the headphones can tend to get out if you are lets say jogging. This does not mean that they are loose loose. It just means that it is just not that tight.

Contents:
1. The player
2. Stock earphones

What is not there:
I need to check if I can find a spare mini usb cable for this, otherwise the buyer will need to purchase one from a store like ebay, flipkart, brick and mortar stores etc.

Expected Price:
Rs. 700 shipped (current location: Bangalore). I will provide a 5 day testing time but if the buyer is not happy with the product, they have to bear the shipping charges for one side. I will bear the charges for the other side.

Pics can be seen at:
https://picasaweb.google.com/106820978048391079298/SansaClip

PM me for any queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back