Sandisk Sansa portable players :Clip+,Fuze & new Fuze+

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Sandisk Sansa portable players :Clip+,Fuze & new Fuze+

i am interestd in the clip+ 2gb bundle offer with the JVC marshmallow IEM (black), kindly send me the payment details

i have made the payment for the clip+ 2gb bundle offer with the JVC marshmallow IEM (black colour), kindly let me know if you have received the payment

intelcore2 said:
i have made the payment for the clip+ 2gb bundle offer with the JVC marshmallow IEM (black colour), kindly let me know if you have received the payment

Received payment , product will be shipped tomorrow.

bitsandpieces said:
got the item. Paid on Saturday and got the item on Monday !

We always try to ship the products on the same day the payment is reflected in our account :).

I also received mine today. Very quick delivery. Have left positive feedback in ebay and TE. Please do the same for me.

Thanks for the feedback guys . Those of who haven't left us an iTrader rating, please do so :)

^^ I already left you iTrader rating - you also pls do the same.

^ Will do it soon. We usually revert back all iTrader ratings on the weekend/holiday.

Guys the new Sansa Fuze+ 8GB is in stock in 4 different colours . Added the same to the original post . Check it out .

I am not sure about the search feature , I dont think its available even on the normal Fuze unless you rockbox it .Payment details sent.

I need one 2gb clip+,I was not aware of this bundled offer and ordered one JVC Marshmallow.
Will i be able to get any discount on clip+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back