Sandisk Sansa portable players :Clip+,Fuze & new Fuze+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battery life is said to be around 15 hrs though i havent tried to max out but its been two days i have been listening to music on it whenever i get free time and the battery has not even exhausted 50%

with rockbox mods i guess the battery life goes up.

Max 32 gb micro sd will work on this i have seen ppl use that and works flawlessly.

Though the loading and media scanning of 32gb wud be very high

ALPHA17 said:
Got the order yesterday, superb-player now need to get the Brainwavz M1 :bleh:.

hi ALPHA17 i need review on FM reception how is it? i don't listen music on mp3 players so looking for player just to record FM.

vip said:
hi ALPHA17 i need review on FM reception how is it? i don't listen music on mp3 players so looking for player just to record FM.
On standard Firmware the reception is Okay... but you RockBOX the thing and the Clip+ is on steroids... an impressive 20% jump in performance, a good buy and an even better Firmware update. I plan to do a complete review on my player within the week, need to collect all relevant data pertaining to the matter and then most probably on Friday / Saturday I'll put it up.

P.S. -- only gripe is the RockBOX firmware needs to be optimized a bit from point of view of the UI, it makes the Sansa Clip+ look like a cheap Chinese knock off, of the original piece.

@PristineNote
I have deposited the money today and have sent my address details through pm. It would be great if i can get it on saturday.

Received the player yesterday and i am loving it :) Superfast delivery and good packaging. Gonna buy the marshmallow soon.

jerryelvis said:
Hi do you have sansa clip+ 4GB ,color - Red in stock.
Yes we have the Clip+ 4GB red colour in stock . Incase you haven't checked yet, the red colour clip+ looks like this
22315111i_01.jpg

Oh.. i very well checked that. The color is deal breaker for friend of mine, ensuring before making payment.

PS- pls check your PM regarding Marshmallow small size tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back