Sandisk Sansa portable players :Clip+,Fuze & new Fuze+

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESS :) u guys delievered it in a single day, within 24 hours! IMPRESSED :)

still amazed at the size of this tiny great thing :)

thanks, been a pleasure :)

hey im interested in buying a media player but im not sure whether to go for clip+ or N2. also i want good in-ear headphones, need some suggestions please.

Both Clip+ and N2 are good .N2 has slightly more amplification power and added advantage of BBE enhancements if you like tinkering with the sound.

For the IEM , the Marshmallow, PL-11,PL-30 , Brainwavz M1,M2 all are the best in their range . Depends what is your budget and desired sound characteristics.

my budget is < 3000(with earphones) . I have no idea regarding customizing the eq i just tend to switch to the desired, preset eq settings. all in all i just want a good mp3 player. also i need ur suggestions regarding which player i should opt for, and what abt the N2 and Clip+ A.S.S ??
Please Suggest me the best possible combo under 3k!!
and please P.M me the payment details also

Thanx!

If you buy the N2 , it comes with the Brainwavz Alpha earphone which is pretty good . The price for the 4gb-N2 is Rs.2950.

If you purchase the 2GB clip+ you can get the SoundMagic PL-11 with it or JVC Marshmallow .

Clip+ 2GB - Rs.2450 , Marshmallow -Rs.460 , PL-11 - Rs.535.

Sandisk Sansa Clip+ running out of stock . 4GB Model blue colour and red colour - OUT OF STOCK.

Limited quantities of 2GB and 4GB Black colour left . Please confirm your order and stock status before making any payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back