Sanyo Eneloop AA - 4 Pack @ 599 only

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ KMD : made payment for 4 AA size Eneloop batt. Please PM me for the confirmation.
The transfer details are already send to you.

anup_ja said:
@ KMD : made payment for 4 AA size Eneloop batt. Please PM me for the confirmation.

This deal is not being organized by KMD. Its Mediahome :p and I hope you made the payment to the right guy.

:huh:
Opps typooo: its Mediahome . Made payment to mediahome only. Thanks for correcting :D
busy with some other stuff too..:(

@Mediahome: made payment for 4 AA size Eneloop batt. Please PM me for the confirmation.

dear anuj have transferred funds to your account for eneloop batteries ref no NEFT-05860100013423 pls confirm the receipt thanks

@mediahome, please say yes or no on whether you have AAA batteries? I have been keep checking this thread for last 2 days.

huh..sorry @mediahome, i thought that you were referring to AA.

I need a pack (2 pieces) of AAA. Request you to either list in ebay or send me your account details, and I will transfer the amount.

dear anuj I have transferred funds by NEFT to your account today for 2 packs of 4 Sanyo Eneloop AA cells + Rs. 50 for shipping + Rs. 10 for better packing. PM sent to you with my address details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back