Graphic Cards Saphire / Gigabyte / HIS / G Skill / Intel international warranty ?

sabby

ex-Mod
Hi ! My friend is coming from US next month and I am thinking to ask him to get me a GPU as they are much cheaper and may be Procy/Mobo/RAM as well. Do any of Saphire / HIS / Gigabyte / G Skill / Intel honor international warranty ?

Not sure about Mobo and GPU. On hard disks WD provides 1 service per year for purchases made out of India

Honestly, getting a graphic card, motherboard or ram isn't wise as each of these products have some level of failure rate and aside from Gskill (which I have no idea about), none of the other manufacturers you have listed have international warranty. If you had to get something, then get an Intel processor as processors have very low failure rates and Intel has international warranty even if something went wrong.

Even gskill rams have low failure rates purchased 6gb kit in 2009 till date works perfect and never RMA'd.. And ya Intel is also a wise buy anything else need to send back wherever purchased from..

Hmm. Ironically, the price diff is the least for processor, about 2.5k for 4670k where as for z87 Gigabyte Mobo its around 5-6k and for the R9 280x its about 9-10k !! I'm thinking to gt the Saphire Tri-x 280x, my previous card (Saphire 4770) still running for 5 yrs+, I think they are the most reliable AMD GPU maker. Gonna have to take a call on the MoBo :/

I've decided to go with the purchase. As of now, I plan to get i5 4670k, gskill sniper 2x4gb, saphire r9 280x vapor x and gigabyte/asus z87 Mobo. The whole combo is about 17-18k cheaper in newegg than in India. I'm betting on Saphire as they are the most reliable amd card producer, intel and g skill provide rma. The only problem might be the Mobo since they are the component that usually conk off first. But I guess I can get it serviced here with money if needed and anyway - the difference between GPU alone is more than the cost of the MoBo.

Back