Sapphire 5 Series Graphic Cards - HD5850 - 15750 | HD5770 - 9750

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sapphire 5 Series Graphic Cards - TheITWares

5670 is there in Mumbai I m out of mum till Sunday will chk and update the price then :)

I want sapphire HD 5770 vapor-x edition...please quote ASAP!

@gopalsr83 - Your Card was shipped today by TNT Air so you should get the same Tomorrow

You have a deal for 5850 if I'm getting warranty. Can you please tell me the payment options and confirm if there's warranty?

^^It comes with 3 Years Warranty ... Its written under Warranty Information in the Main Post

Oh, I missed the checked boxes. One stating it IS under warranty. I'm new to techenclave.

So is this 3 year warranty??

I'm intent on only buying ATI HD5850 with reasonable warranty.

Could someone also tell if there's any difference AT ALL between all the HD5850's being sold by different distributors like Sapphire, XFX, etc??

Both Sapphire and XFX come with 3 Yrs Warranty ... but XFX price is High nothing speacial about it.

Its like your buying the same things with a different Brand Name also XFX warranty isn't as good as Sapphire.

Maybe someone here may tell u more about it.

Lemme know when you want to buy it

Yantra Online sells Sapphire HD5770 for 10k+100rs(DTDC shpping) on E :(
Same pricing of 16.3k shipped on Sapphire HD5850 though :D

5770 i cannot do anything more about it i am only concerned with Mumbai pricing and cannot go lower may be my costing is higher than him.

5850 - If its a Mumbai Customer he can even buy it at 16250 Shipped .. You come to my shop n take it for 16200 Also ... Outside Customers its a 50 Rs. Diff as i use better Courier Company ... I ship by TNT Air people who bought stuff from me know very well how fast and reliable they are.

Thanks for the info ITWares.

I live in Bangalore and my dad just wants me to go check the local Computer marketplace over here once before I place an order here. In his words, "If you're buying from Bangalore itself, its okay to pay 1-2K more. At least you'll have guarantee."

But I don't think the vendors here even have 5850 so most probably, I'll be buying from you.

^^ Sapphire has Service Centers all over India including Banglore

I can give you a Bangalore Service Center Address where you can go for service and they will accept the same. So it doesn't matter from which part of the country you buy as you will get service for the same in Bangalore :)

PM me your EMail Address i will send you the address right away :)

TheITWares said:
5770 i cannot do anything more about it i am only concerned with Mumbai pricing and cannot go lower may be my costing is higher than him.

5850 - If its a Mumbai Customer he can even buy it at 16250 Shipped .. You come to my shop n take it for 16200 Also ... Outside Customers its a 50 Rs. Diff as i use better Courier Company ... I ship by TNT Air people who bought stuff from me know very well how fast and reliable they are.

I am in for one sapphire 5850 @ 16,200/- I'll pick it up from your shop tomo. I couldn't make the money transfer today on account of bank holiday (Maha Shivratri) I'll take the cabinet and the RAM as discussed on Yahoo IM and phone.

Regards,
Karan Nandwani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back