Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4870 1 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le Stat the card smells of garlic and starchazer has applied too much of as5 hence silver is oozing out of it, and not to mention it looks like a cross if you hold it vertically, you better let the card come to me. :D

:devil2: I am different type of Vampire silver cant hurt me i wear cross and i love schezwan sauce that is full of Garlic :D :rofl:

@lestat: If you're picking it up, then you can pay me by cash. :) (btw check PM)

And just for info's sake, here's the product page:

SAPPHIRE- HOME

Also, last I confirmed about the warranty was about 4-5months back, but just to confirm Bikey's query, I emailed Sapphire USA and they promptly replied back:

Me:

Hello there,

I have one small query.

If a Sapphire 4870 1GB is purchased in USA, can the warranty be availed in India or any other country?

Kindly let me know.

Best regards

Their reply:
Hi,

Yes, that can be done.

Greetings

Tech

[http://www.sapphiretech.com/]

Sapphire Technology
Tech Support Center

280 Paseo Tesoro
Walnut CA 91789
Fax. 1-909-594-9771
SAPPHIRE- HOME

^^Sapphire honors international warranty... you should increased your price around 7.5k just a suggestion, or do you like to get rip off in broad daylight or there is something wrong with the card?

^ sapphire honors international warranty but do understand that the warranty terms are as per the place of purchase...which is 2yrs in usa i think.

pricing is surely very low..but i think he knows the pricing and has priced as per what is convenient for him :)

panther said:
^^Sapphire honors international warranty... you should increased your price around 7.5k just a suggestion, or do you like to get rip off in broad daylight or there is something wrong with the card?

while i agree 5.5 is low, i have to say 7.5 would be too high.

Thanks guys.

No I am not going to increase the price. I was well aware that Sapphire honors Int'nl warranty (that's why I bought this card from the US, in the first place) so increasing the price is not on the cards.

And I was totally in my senses while putting up the pricing, no typo too. :p

Oh and @mohitgamer: I think you're like 7th or 8th, a little lateth (ahh, rhyme didn't work :p).

5-5.5k is what this deserves Saumil
new is 8k locally
10.5" won't fit your Cabinet Saumil :p

saumilsingh said:
^ 8th already rhymes with late :p.
Fail rhyme attempt is fail :eek:hyeah:

saumilsingh said:
And please increase price, you're making me feel bad about recent purchases :mad:.

For your satisfaction, price dropped to 4k :tongue:

To all buyers, don't take that seriously :bleh:

Udit said:
5-5.5k is what this deserves Saumil
new is 8k locally

Well I somehow overlooked your post. Could you please tell me where exactly is it available for 8k?

Wow, 8k for a new 4870 1GB - Am I drunk!

Udit, could you point me to a link which says that?

Nice pricing starchazer. :p

Its not 8k for the 1gb model. thats 8.2k for 512mb and 8.7k for sonic editions 1gb should be 9k+. Yup great pricing starchazer:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back