Sapphire HD 4850 512 Dual Slot - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Sapphire Dual slot 4850 carries a 1 Year 3 months warranty now because Sapphire offers 2yrs warranty on graphics card. Purchase date of the card is 21-11-2008. I have purchased this card from TE member "tosh79" in a week or two. Box packing & bill is available for Saphhire 4850.

Reason for Sale - Its not fitting properly in my cabby. I can't screw it even.

ImageShack Gallery
ImageShack Gallery

The snapshots of the card were taken from 0.3 MP camera, So no picture quality....sorry about that. For high resolution pics, you can refer to tosh79's thread here http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/saphhire-daul-slot-4850-hd-cooler-143448.html.

Please dont crap the thread. No Low balling now.

Raheel Shadab.

If i were you, sorry to say, sorry to crap if you feel that way, but i wont take it even for 4500 shipped. Its a 3rd hand card now. Nothing more than 4000 + 150 shipping.

@nilhere & @ultimatebasher

firstly plz read the thread properly n see that he is selling the card at Rs.5000

the pricing is the seller's prerogative and his price is a perfectly reasonable price considering it has at least a year and a half of warranty remaining and also since there are already at least five people lined up to buy the card , who are u to complain and crap the thread (a case of sour grapes I guess)

the seller has also clearly stated also his reasons for selling the card

so plz try n keep ur comments to urself and stop crapping others thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back