Status
Not open for further replies.

vivek90

Disciple
Sapphire HD 5770 *Unused* / 8000 shipped

Hi mates

viv3010.jpg

viv3011.jpg

Original Bill /1st RMA receipt /2nd RMA receipt(Bought Original card on 6/11/09)

Selling My RMA'ed Sapphire HD5770 Never Opened the pack & its unused

I received a brand new card RMAing previous one,so don't think anything suspicious :)

there are lights on back side of the card ,which light up according to load ...

Quoted to sell @ " 7,500 shipped "

Reason - Already have GTX470

Don't crap or delete this thread (@ mods why is thread deleted 2 time,this the third time im making this thread )

Always PM

vivek90 said:
Don't crap or delete this thread (@ mods why is thread deleted 2 time,this the third time im making this thread )

If you have posted the photos on the threads with the user ID and date hand-written, I do not see a reason why it should be deleted. :)

Desecrator said:
If you have posted the photos on the threads with the user ID and date hand-written, I do not see a reason why it should be deleted. :)

Its getting deleted Probably because you are posting the photos of the box instead of the actual product. :(

As per rules you are supposed to post at least 2 photos of the actual product along with your id & date.

Repost with the fresh photos of the actual card before this thread also gets deleted

what is the total warranty on this? Since the card failed twice, I would like to know what was the normal load the earlier cards were subjected to - if gaming which game?

Its 3yrs warranty ,so its having 2.4yrs warranty left ....... like Mass Effect 2 /Battlefield BC2 @ full settings ,some time it used to hang for some time & return back normal

BUMP ^ !!!

Bump ........... ?

Its a brand new card.

Opened for forum rules & again its packed for shipping ..........

BUMP !/?

Its a Great Overclocker too U can set 960 core with no extra volts :) & the cooler makes sure the temps never go above 75c ,with 2x8mm heatpipes

Better than any reference models ..................

draglord said:
can anyone tell me how much a used 4890 wud cost?
There is a graphic card section to as questions just like this.The OP may find it hard if people abuse this thread with this kind of queries.You can always make your own thread for this.

Incidentally your answer would be about 7.5 to 8.5K .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back