FS: Video Card Sapphire R9 290X 4GB. Great condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dovakhiin

Adept
The card is in great condition as seen in pictures. I was using it with EK waterblocks which are also for sale in case you're interested ( I will be showing them in a separate thread)

Card performs great. As good as RX 480/GTX 1060 3GB. Great for 1080p.

3 screws are missing from the back side as visible in the image

Technically warranty is void because i have removed the stock cooler from the board when using GPU blocks and screws are missing but official warranty period is 3 years.

Note - I have one more R9 290x which i have submitted for RMA which I will be putting on for sale soon.

Last edited:
The amd driver is not installed, hence only the codename is visible. You can see its a hawaii based gpu and all the technical details are available. It is enough for the purpose of verification.

The amd driver is not installed, hence only the codename is visible. You can see its a hawaii based gpu and all the technical details are available. It is enough for the purpose of verification.

Can you provide GPUz after installing amd drivers... installing wont take that much time..

I've set up my new drivers, Nvidia. So i'll need to clean that up. And after that i'll need to install the amd drivers again. Then nvidia again. The whole cycle will take time. I'll try to put them up when I get time. The screenshot i have provided confirms which card it is and that it is working. Right? That is the primary requirement.

Can you provide GPUz after installing amd drivers... installing wont take that much time..

I've set up my new drivers, Nvidia. So i'll need to clean that up. And after that i'll need to install the amd drivers again. Then nvidia again. The whole cycle will take time. I'll try to put them up when I get time. The screenshot i have provided confirms which card it is and that it is working. Right? That is the primary requirement.

The screenshot you provided is not appropriate mate, it shows the name as microsoft basic display adapter, also no shader count or memory size. It does not prove which card it is or if its working im afraid.

The screenshot you provided is not appropriate mate, it shows the name as microsoft basic display adapter, also no shader count or memory size. It does not prove which card it is or if its working im afraid.

Ok.. Since a couple of fine gentlemen such as yourself are insisting, I will update the screenshots soon - most probably today. Please bear with me/ignore this thread till then.

Also, please refrain from posting on this thread regarding the same issue. Thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1480345599][/DOUBLEPOST]Screenshot updated after installing drivers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back