Sapphire X1900XT Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejay

Skilled
I want to sell my sparingly used Sapphire X1900XT Gfx Card. The Card was bought during the GO for it managed by Darky in march so i guess about 1 1/2 years local warranty is still effective. will come with local Dealer bill too.
The card is in pristine condition and has never been overclocked after the initial 7 day burn in period.. (never felt the need for it). The card will come in the original box with all the accesories / cables. The free games (demo) DVD has never been opened.
Expected Price: Rs. 18,000 /- (negotiable)
I am selling it because i hardly game much nowdays and my kids have taken fancy to ipod / xbox etc ....:S :no:
Mumbai delivery.

Card is sold to Karan. Karan , Kindly confirm here so that i can request the mods to close the thread.

Yup... messa confirmed 100.01%....

erm..... rounding error = 0.01

expected < 0.0001

Fatal error!

lol I am confirmed Deejay :)

hmm, deejay i have pmed u many times now (since abt thursday/wednusday), but you didnt reply. Since I didnt get a PM from you today also, I am making alternate arrangements.

So i guess this deal is off.... :(

Hey Karan,
Deejay is not in town and has been unable to come online due to unforeseen circumstances.

Please call him on his cell phone and speak to him.:cool2:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Hey Karan,
Deejay is not in town and has been unable to come online due to unforeseen circumstances.

Please call him on his cell phone and speak to him.:cool2:

hmm, this puts me in a soup. I have to ship my 78gt out and as I couldnt afford any downtime, I already made a alternate arrangement. I hope deejay understands.... Am sure he wont have any problem with finding another buyer with his awesome price.

Regards,
Karan

hi Karan,
sorry could not reply to your pm's due to urgent matters. infact it is after nearly 2 weeks i am on a pc. have been out of town mostly. all that i know is you were expecting the payments from ur sale of card and were going to deposit the arranged amount in my bank a/c. you even have my mobile nos.

anyways, if you have made alternate arrangements then good. The card is still for sale but i may not be able to log on to TE so interested buyers kindly contact me on my new mobile no:
Code:
. since i have misplaced / lost my old mobile phone.
interested buyers please contact me on my mobile.

once again it is unfortunate that deal with karan did not get through primarily due to my non response to his pm's and his failure to communicate to me via sms that he has arranged for the funds.

deejay said:
hi Karan,
sorry could not reply to your pm's due to urgent matters. infact it is after nearly 2 weeks i am on a pc. have been out of town mostly. all that i know is you were expecting the payments from ur sale of card and were going to deposit the arranged amount in my bank a/c. you even have my mobile nos.

anyways, if you have made alternate arrangements then good. The card is still for sale but i may not be able to log on to TE so interested buyers kindly contact me on my new mobile no:
Code:
. since i have misplaced / lost my old mobile phone.
interested buyers please contact me on my mobile.

once again it is unfortunate that deal with karan did not get through primarily due to my non response to his pm's and his failure to communicate to me via sms that he has arranged for the funds.
hey deejay,

sorry man that the deal couldnt go thru. its almost been 2 weeks now since i got a alternate card. but i made payment for it only this week. so i had a lil issues with funds arrangement as well :(

neways, bump from the ex-buyer. its a awesome deal :)

Deejay, I've PMed you please check...

I've got an x1800xt too. Interested in a trade, with me paying the difference??

hi Vandal,
as per our telephonic talks i cannot trade with ur 1800xt. best option for you is to sell ur gfx card and then consider my offer. i have replied to ur pm, please check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back